more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Norwich sack manager

Started by St Eve, March 10, 2017, 06:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

brightster

Yes it is, but then again can't see them getting near the playoffs, so get someone in to asses the squad before the summer!

love4ffc

Quote from: brightster on March 10, 2017, 06:29:57 PM
Yes it is, but then again can't see them getting near the playoffs, so get someone in to asses the squad before ++q+the summer!
OR wait 5 months before you install a new manager  :doh:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

The Swan

I would think Gary Rowett will get the job.
The Swan

Woolly Mammoth

He will certainly be on their short list I would imagine.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

dannyboi-ffc

I'm watching Derby and they keep saying Mclaren is coming under pressure.  In the spirit of Kevin Keegan "I would love it if they sack him" and Chrissy goes back to a new manager who treats him like Pearson did. That would be the perfect Karma (if we go up too of course)
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on March 10, 2017, 09:18:33 PM
I'm watching Derby and they keep saying Mclaren is coming under pressure.  In the spirit of Kevin Keegan "I would love it if they sack him" and Chrissy goes back to a new manager who treats him like Pearson did. That would be the perfect Karma (if we go up too of course)
:plus one:

gezkc

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on March 10, 2017, 09:18:33 PM

That would be the funniest thing ever! Here's hoping!!

Lighthouse

If we lose and Norwich win then they will be a point behind us. Does that mean they have given up all hope of making playoffs? On no level does this make sense unless they are hoping for a miracle with a new manager.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Whitesideup

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 10, 2017, 10:31:24 PM
If we lose and Norwich win then they will be a point behind us. Does that mean they have given up all hope of making playoffs? On no level does this make sense unless they are hoping for a miracle with a new manager.
Agreed. Totally daft decision. I thought they would be right up there this season, but it just shows just how tough a league this is. And it could be worse .. look at Villa !

Andy S

It shows how well we have done

HatterDon

There's only one reason to fire a guy at this point. Somebody is about to become available that the club really wants, and they don't want to get into a bidding war for him like they would at close season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hovewhite

Think they have someone sorted to take over,rowett a shoe in?

grandad

Arsen Wenger will be available soon.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)