watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Joka is a genius

Started by FFCFOREVER, March 11, 2017, 04:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FFCFOREVER

Start the game with no out and out striker, score 3 goals against the tightest defence in the league and generally smashed the geordies off the park .A perfect game plan.Well done lads.Absolutely buzzing. :wow:COYW

ChesterTheTabby

This team is ready for the playoffs. If we get there, it's on and I think we will be promoted.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

RaySmith

Brilliant display.
Well done Slava and the team.

COME ON YOU SUPER WHITES!!!!!

Baszab

Sounds like the tactics were brilliant - and so were the players and manager

Woolly Mammoth

Yes I shall drink to his and the players health tonight. But I have posted a Coaching Manual to MPark. On how to convert a penalty.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Amazing well done joka and staff along with the players.play offs are on!

FFCSteve

Superb! Thought he was gonna leave too late with subs, but I needn't have worried! Shame he didn't let Sess take the pen! He's gonna be snapped up anyway!
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Jamie88

Nonsense - we all know that Kit was the man to take the club forward  :hook:

Lighthouse

Yes with all the talk of needing a forward to come in in January we seem to be doing well without one. However a genius coach may have found a player who could score a penalty by now  :005:

Still all joking apart, whatever happens now, the team and manager have managed to take us far further this season than I ever imagined. If we don't go up this Summer will be tough keeping hold of players and bringing in the right ones. But with the way we are playing and the way we are putting results together. I still can't quite believe we have given ourselves a chance. Long may it continue.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

WokinghamWhite

We played them off the park. Dominating possession, passing accuracy and the only stat that matters - goals! But this is a result that is no surprise to anyone who's seen our progress. My only slight concern is that a huge win like this means that suddenly we're *expected* to get to the playoffs which puts some pressure on the team.

jarv

Fantastic win. It is about minus 20 degrees here in Massachusets  so tonight is a celebratory  :wine:

jarv

Other results good for Fulham today. The cracks are showing with some of them, pressure is on and Fulham are probably the most in form team right now. Bodes well.

colinwhite

Fantastic we are getting closer and closer. Jokanovic is doing a fantastic job!!!

Baszab

Jamie88 - you've hooked me.....Kit was the one who stabilised the club and prevented any further decline --- which was in a total shambles after Magath - this allowed the owners/directors the opportunity to (eventually) recruit SJ who has turned everything around magnificently

grandad

Just think how higher we would be if we converted our penalties & managed to beat the 1st defender at corners.
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

Quote from: grandad on March 11, 2017, 06:23:31 PM
Just think how higher we would be if we converted our penalties & managed to beat the 1st defender at corners.
Yes , those two aspects of our game are worrying and you would have thought they would have been improved in training.

Also I have to admit to doubts about Jocanovic . His early results were not good and he seemed to be continually chopping and changing players and tactics. He has now come good in a very imaginative way and deserves our full backing.

So good to be in the promotion race instead of at the other end of the table.

Barrett487

Just got in..... Did we win then?

:005:

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Barrett487 on March 11, 2017, 06:53:48 PM
Just got in..... Did we win then?

:005:

We missed a penalty in the last minute.  090.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Yes, well done manager and players.
I have to admit to doubts about Jocanovic . His early results were not good and his continual changes in tactics and players suggested he was floundering. The team has now come good and the tactics are entertaining and imaginative. Essential we all get behind him and hope things continue in this manner.