watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonight on 5

Started by Whitesideup, March 11, 2017, 07:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whitesideup

I am not watching the SKY highlights as I am waiting for the EFL programme on 5 where we will certainly have top billing. What a result! Due to a few beers and a bottle of Rioja which is rapidly becoming an empty bottle of Rioja (The War Cabinet off-site today) I cannot guarantee still being awake for the second half of the show, so I'd better be right.

cookieg

They will find a way to put us last. And say that Newcastle were off their game rather than give us the credit we d serve.

Whitesideup

Quote from: cookieg on March 11, 2017, 07:37:11 PM
They will find a way to put us last. And say that Newcastle were off their game rather than give us the credit we d serve.
No! No! No! (Thrice no!) Tonight they will confess that they have been wrong all season, that we are by a mile the best footballing team in the division, that Tom has been knighted for services to skillful football, (hail Sir Tom) and that the Pope has just made Joka a saint. Anything less, and I will cancel my subscription.

Willard

Quote from: Whitesideup on March 11, 2017, 07:41:45 PM
Quote from: cookieg on March 11, 2017, 07:37:11 PM
No! No! No! (Thrice no!) Tonight they will confess that they have been wrong all season, that we are by a mile the best footballing team in the division, that Tom has been knighted for services to skillful football, (hail Sir Tom) and that the Pope has just made Joka a saint. Anything less, and I will cancel my subscription.

Er no. Newcastle weren't firing on all cylinders, the weather was bit iffy and as for the playing surface... anyway, it will be "Fulham scrape to a lucky win".

Remember that Newcastle are media favourite team - we are not. Still, it will be interesting to see where we are shown.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Whitesideup

I don't believe it. Preston v Reading!!

FFCFOREVER

C5 are a load of sh1t.We get the result of the day and still dont make first showing.Muppets.Still, hopefully we will be on Match of The Day this time next year and bid goid riddance to this awful TV show.

SP

Preston's Berkhausen looks on fire tonight.

fulhamben

Quote from: Whitesideup on March 11, 2017, 09:04:03 PM
I want us to go unnoticed right untill we lift the play off trophey
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: fulhamben on March 11, 2017, 09:06:32 PM
:plus one:

fulhamben

fulhamben

davew

Quote from: SP on March 11, 2017, 09:06:07 PM
Preston's Berkhausen looks on fire tonight.
Maybe but their promotion challenge has gone out like a damp squid!! How did they get on against us, oh yes same score 3-0 and they lost! Got to thank them for their performance today though!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

You will never go unnoticed Ben, though haven't spoken to you much lately since Matt Smith left (lol).

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on March 11, 2017, 09:26:07 PM
You will never go unnoticed Ben, though haven't spoken to you much lately since Matt Smith left (lol).
I know, I've gone into a massive state of depression. Been working away in Manchester most of this year will be home soon to carry on the bants

davew

Don't worry Ben, look forward to retirement, you can play golf all day, drink more and just as importantly spend many hours on this forum, makes up for a lost childhood!

Carborundum

So, 23 minutes into the show and after watching QPR score no goals and Lee Probert mess up we got a whole one minute forty three seconds.  Can't recall a single snippet that wasn't on Sky's online highlights.

SP

Although I agreed with the decision to end Matt Smith's time with us, it was quite sad just seeing the rerun of him score the first goal of the season.  Mixed emotions for him if we make the playoffs.

fulhamben

Quote from: Carborundum on March 11, 2017, 09:36:54 PM
So, 23 minutes into the show and after watching QPR score no goals and Lee Probert mess up we got a whole one minute forty three seconds.  Can't recall a single snippet that wasn't on Sky's online highlights.
it was exactly the sky highlights

Fulham1959

First and last time I will watch it this season.

Makes "Match Of The Day" look like a nailed-on Oscar winner.  An hour-long programme and we get 90 seconds after thrashing the top team on their own ground.

Pathetic excuse for a football highlights programme.