more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonight on 5

Started by Whitesideup, March 11, 2017, 07:19:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

Quote from: davew on March 11, 2017, 09:35:53 PM
Don't worry Ben, look forward to retirement, you can play golf all day, drink more and just as importantly spend many hours on this forum, makes up for a lost childhood!
bloody hell, don't need to drink more. Average ten pints a night when I work away.  Getting smashed as we speak :)   but yes need to work back in London for a bit, just to see missus, kids and more importantly see Fulham and play golf. I always seem to miss us when I work away. Went home two days before Cardiff game when I was there, just missed Everton and city when we were in prem. And sadly I will be leaving the old girl to move up north soon. Which will be great for away games, but nothing and I mean nothing beats the romance of visiting the ole cottage
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Whitesideup

Quote from: fulhamben on March 11, 2017, 09:48:14 PM
Don't worry Ben, look forward to retirement, you can play golf all day, drink more and just as importantly spend many hours on this forum, makes up for a lost childhood!
bloody hell, don't need to drink more. Average ten pints a night when I work away.  Getting smashed as we speak :)   but yes need to work back in London for a bit, just to see missus, kids and more importantly see Fulham and play golf. I always seem to miss us when I work away. Went home two days before Cardiff game when I was there, just missed Everton and city when we were in prem. And sadly I will be leaving the old girl to move up north soon. Which will be great for away games, but nothing and I mean nothing beats the romance of visiting the ole cottage
Where do you normally play golf?

hovewhite

As usual poo coverage wont watch it again.

gezkc

We're coming up after the break...

fulhamben

Quote from: Whitesideup on March 11, 2017, 10:16:50 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on March 11, 2017, 09:48:14 PM
Where do you normally play golf?

me and my mates like play different courses every time, but I probably play Sunbury the most as it's near my work. Not bad but quite a short course

westcliff white

I swear Adam Virgo said something akin to that's villas fifth clean sheet in 4
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamben

Quote from: westcliff white on March 11, 2017, 10:26:04 PM
I swear Adam Virgo said something akin to that's villas fifth clean sheet in 4
Who the love is Adam Virgo