watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Optimism

Started by terryr, March 13, 2017, 01:08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

When is the last time anyone can recall we've had such an optimistic board?
049:gif

valdeingruo

I'd say the 5-0 thrashing of Norwich to start the season top before it all went wrong.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

WhiteJC

its the hope that gets you  :005:

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Lighthouse

Speak for yourself. It will all end in tears. We will just score the goal at Wembley to take us up and the Xarboians will arrive form outer space and demand that only a strange game called Xarboi kick chase will be played from now on. Mark my words. I see only doom and gloom. We are all going to die after all.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

nose

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 13, 2017, 12:45:39 PM
Speak for yourself. It will all end in tears. We will just score the goal at Wembley to take us up and the Xarboians will arrive form outer space and demand that only a strange game called Xarboi kick chase will be played from now on. Mark my words. I see only doom and gloom. We are all going to die after all.

You are prophetic but before I go i would rather like to see us in the premiership again and I am prepared to bet our current team is capable of beating any two bit extraterrestrial  non event of a team!

Vinnieffc

Quote from: nose on March 13, 2017, 12:49:43 PM

You are prophetic but before I go i would rather like to see us in the premiership again and I am prepared to bet our current team is capable of beating any two bit extraterrestrial  non event of a team!

Are we talking Hull City ?

Holders

Quote from: Vinnieffc on March 13, 2017, 01:09:15 PM
Quote from: nose on March 13, 2017, 12:49:43 PM

Are we talking Hull City ?

They're the City of Culture - but then so is mildew.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

It has been a long wait , now it is tense but enjoy every moment of it while it lasts.

sunburywhite

I am optimistic we have enough points to avoid relgation
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me