News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

signed FFC shirt - autograph idents, please !

Started by Herman Hessian, March 16, 2017, 09:08:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman Hessian

mornin' all - wonder if you could give me a bit of help...

work with an FFC fan, who's leaving soon (like - permanently, not just going home for his tea...), and we've bought him a signed Fulham shirt from 2000/2001 to get framed up - could do with a bit of help identifying some of the names

so far, we've worked out (in the three rows, from left to right):

saha  -  goldbaek  -  boa morte  -  davis  -  stolcers - ???

???  -  willock  -  knight  -  hayles  -  ???

???  -  ???  - melville  -  ???  -  ???  -   taylor   -   ???  -  clark   -   lewis

would be very much appreciated if anyone can help fill in the blanks - thanks in advance !

rweller86

The one next to Stolcers is Tigana I think. I got his autograph at the training ground and it had a smiley fave on it.
@rweller

FFCAli

Next to Melville looks like Legwinski but he didn't join us til 2001-2.  Are you sure of the season?

gezkc

The one next to Melville might be Steve Finnan?

Herman Hessian

Quote from: FFCAli on March 16, 2017, 09:37:19 AM
Next to Melville looks like Legwinski but he didn't join us til 2001-2.  Are you sure of the season?

well, it was sold as a 2000/2001 championship-winning shirt, as worn by Barry Hayles - and the note that it was the last season that your shirts had the traditional badge on 'em

mind - I'm a Donny Rovers supporter, so what I know about football league championships and the provenance thereof can be written on the back of a very small fag packet...

Herman Hessian

Quote from: rweller86 on March 16, 2017, 09:36:20 AM
The one next to Stolcers is Tigana I think. I got his autograph at the training ground and it had a smiley fave on it.

spot on -thanks - quick search for tigana autograph and there's the smiley face, with one big eye and one small one - hurrah !

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

westcliff white

Wolf

I think next to Hayles is Rufus Brevett

Between Melville and Taylor is Steve Finnan

Bottom right is Elvis Hammond not Eddie Lewis

Second bottom left Terry Phelan(?)
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Southcoastffc

I suppose you've already got a check list of the squad?  If not it's in a useful format here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000%E2%80%9301_Fulham_F.C._season

If you still struggle you could contact the club, see http://www.fulhamfc.com/contact-us 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Herman Hessian

good work chaps - all very helpful, thanks !

only got the pic to go by at the moment as the thing hasn't turned up yet, so hopefully easier to make out the "missing" ones when we have our grubby mits on it

oh - and I can personally recommend beating Leeds in a play-off final at Wembley - makes for a cracking day out - if you could all sing "did you cry when Hayter scored ?" at them, they'll see the funny side and appreciate it as an amusing jape, what with their notorious good humour an' all (the set of bastards); best of luck with the run-in and p/o's if it comes to it...

AlexW132

Saw that was on eBay the other day, match worn Barry Hayles shirt

Nero

left of the D in demon got to be Edwin Van Dar Sar as it says vd sar next to it so look snore like a 2001/2 shirt, might have helped if the shirt was on a flat surface without the creases

Nero

Syd Cupp

saha  -  goldbaek  -  boa morte  -  davis  -  stolcers - TIGANA

???  -  willock  -  knight  -  hayles  -  ???

???  -  ???  - melville  -  ???  -   STEVE FINNAN  -  taylor   -  LUKE CORNWALL -  clark   -   lewis