watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Our season and the Boat race similarities

Started by Riversider, March 17, 2017, 02:15:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

I realised before kick off on Tuesday night that our position was similar to the start of the boat race,
Blackburn, Wolves and Rotherham are the equivalent of having the inside line on the first bend, and like the boat race it's absolutely imperative that we are in clear water come the final whistle at Rotherham ,
These three fixtures are our last opportunity to have an advantage over the other crews (teams) after Rotherham are fixtures get a lot tougher as we hit choppy waters while things get a lot easier for Reading, Sheff Wed and Leeds,
This is why I couldn't understand why some were saying that two dropped points at home to Blackburn was in some way OK as we had moved closer to Wednesday , wrong ! It mattered a lot, Leeds, Wednesday and Reading would have been delighted with that late Blacknurn equaliser,
Our last 5 fixtures are,
Norwich away,
Villa home,
Huddersfield away,
Brentford home,
Wednesday away,
All those games represent their own challenge,
Reading have these last 5,
Villa away,
Rotherham home,
Forest away,
Wigan home,
Burton away,
It's imperative that we are clear of Reading on April 1st and positioned in the top 6 any more dropped points in the next 2 and that's our lot I feel,
And I think that Wolves represent a greater danger to our back 4 than Blackburn did, can we take full advantage of the first bend or are we starting to take on water ?

Woolly Mammoth

One thing you may have overlooked, there could be a ruddy great hole in our boat come tomorrow night. So it has to be all hands on deck to ensure this doesn't happen.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

who knows what will happen i dont think we will get up this year as squad is not a big squad much prefer another season in championship enjoy the football and watch us go up as champions.