watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham quiz competition

Started by dannyboi-ffc, March 29, 2017, 08:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Get Westcliff to do it, he will know the scores before most answer the questions!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

AlexW132

Have to admit there was some guessing but I think I did relatively well given my limited Fulham experience.

davew

Quote from: AlexW132 on March 30, 2017, 10:03:23 PM
Have to admit there was some guessing but I think I did relatively well given my limited Fulham experience.
Apart from the question re 1896 (?) I have been around long enough (as a supporter) to have had a stab at all the other questions, I was just pleased that with some research and a little bit of common sense I was able to provide the right answers......or did I? All will be revealed, as I have already said, just a bit of fun!!! Danny are the results and league table going to be published after each set of questions and will MJG provide us with a prediction of the final table?

I am enjoying this, it is bringing out the positive side of me, come on guys join in but no cheating!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

dannyboi-ffc

League table will be revealed as soon as I'm able to. I won't make promises I can't keep. Having 4 young kids it's impossible to say I will Defo do it before X.  Hopefully no more than a couple of days after the close date so let's say results are posted Sunday night or Monday as a guess.

44 entries so far. Thanks for taking part.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Rambler

Don't think I did particularly well, but brought back a few memories along the way!

Southcoastffc

I could well be in the running for any booby prize!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

dannyboi-ffc

52 entries so far guys and scores all counted so far. Only 9 people score double figures

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Nero

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on March 31, 2017, 01:47:03 PM
52 entries so far guys and scores all counted so far. Only 9 people score double figures

I might have got them in Roman Numerals

dhowells21

May not have got the best score (or a good score), but I enjoyed that ! Especially the older questions which I don't have a clue about, makes me look them up afterwards !

Will you be posting the answers as well? (once the deadline has passed, obviously...)

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: dhowells21 on March 31, 2017, 04:29:40 PM
May not have got the best score (or a good score), but I enjoyed that ! Especially the older questions which I don't have a clue about, makes me look them up afterwards !

Will you be posting the answers as well? (once the deadline has passed, obviously...)

I'm glad you liked it. There will be one at the end of every month so remember to keep checking.  Every score goes to your total. Winner announced after July quiz.

Of course the answers will be revealed. I've been doing these things long enough to know not to do half a job lol.

I will post all the answers and how many voted for which answer. One of the questions, the least popular answer is the correct one lol. Also there will be a league table with all your scores. Not just the top ones, all 62 and counting so far.

Thanks for taking part.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

bog

I had a go. Not too optimistic.... fp.gif

092.gif

dannyboi-ffc

You've got 4 hours and 45 mins to enter. Deadline is at 1pm.

72 entries so far.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Jonaldiniho 88

I guessed every answer. Would be happy with 3 right.

Fulham Tup North

I did this. Got to say, its a good job its multi-choice!!
I shouted out answers before looking at the list of options and the one I thought was not there on two occasions!!
The mind plays tricks!!
Good effort DB.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

I cannot comprehend anyone getting 100% correct on this quiz. If they do, they are either a genius or a rascal, being a rascal, bounder or cad, is deduced as being up to shenanigans, and they have not adhered to the rules of the competition.
Nevertheless, I hope there is a full enquiry and an official investigation as to how this was achieved. Anyone found guilty should be made to carry out a forfeit.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

dannyboi-ffc

10 mins to enter guys! 74 in the competition so far.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

ffc2004

When do we find out the results?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: ffc2004 on April 05, 2017, 01:13:31 PM
When do we find out the results?

If you have not received the results by now, it means you did not get a single question right.
Did you not read the small print.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

dannyboi-ffc

I did post it Saturday night and by Monday it had virtually been ignored so I deleted it. I'll post it again.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Logicalman

Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.