more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham quiz competition

Started by dannyboi-ffc, March 29, 2017, 08:52:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Hi guys,

Ever fancied yourself as a Fulham trivia expert? Well nows your chance to prove you're the very best in a quiz competition we like to call FOFing Genius 2017.

How does it work? Kept short 'n' sweet....
* You have to be an FOF member to play

* Guests/ Readers can apply to join now and will be accepted in time to play along

* Quiz posted last week of every month

* 15 questions per quiz- 15 points up for grabs

* Points added to your overall total in a league table

* Overall leader after the July quiz is the winner

*Prize for winner is the bragging rights of being a FOFING genius.

Simply click on the link....Enter your FOF member name and fire away. So straight forward you'd be a FOFing idiot not to have a go!

Good luck and please NO CHEATING!

Deadline to enter is 01/04/17 1PM

Results to follow in the next couple of days......

049:gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Neil D

I have a non-FFC trivia question: who captained England whilst playing in the old 4th division?

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Neil D on March 30, 2017, 11:43:36 AM
I have a non-FFC trivia question: who captained England whilst playing in the old 4th division?

I'll answer it once you've entered my quiz lol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Williams Tale

Ian Botham , when he was at scunthorpe .

ffc2004

dannyboi-ffc

22 entries so far guys. Shaping up to be a good competition.

Remember this is just month 1. We've still got April, May, June and July to go. Still plenty of time To claw it back if you have a bad start.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Neil D

davew

Just registered, took 40 minutes to find all the answers (lol), I assume a green tick after answering each question means  the answer was correct? If it was I am going to have a celebration drink, 15 in fact!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

jarv

I think the green tick just means done and move on. I got green ticks on all I think and some were just a guess. Out of 15 I think I got 8 or 9.

dannyboi-ffc

The green tick definitely does not mean you got them all right. I think it means you actually answered the question.

35 people so far. Get involved! Plenty of room for more.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Stoneleigh Loyalist

Why bother to look up answers?

I may have got some wrong, but I much preferred to make it a test of my memory

davew

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on March 30, 2017, 08:34:28 PM

I am sure you are right, but there aren't many people who would have got 1/3 of the questions right...me included!!! I treated it as a bit of fun and at my age good to test the internet library. After finishing the test, I saw the rules "No Cheating", so I will disqualify myself from this "fun" quiz competition. In trying to work out the answers it was great to read a lot of the other information available.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on March 30, 2017, 08:34:28 PM

To be fair having a quick browse through it doesn't feel like anyone cheated. At least I hope they haven't. There's not much fun otherwise.

I hope you enjoyed it. Keep a look out for the April one at the end of next month

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

davew

In the event of a tie, will it be decided on penalties?? Well done Danny on the concept of the quiz!!

F(f)CUK

I was feeling really smug about getting all of the answers right and then I read the thread.  094.gif

davew

Quote from: F(f)CUK on March 30, 2017, 08:58:37 PM
I was feeling really smug about getting all of the answers right and then I read the thread.  094.gif
Pretty sure I got maximum points, but perhaps bent the rules a little!

e4b

done it but afraid my memory is er er something

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: davew on March 30, 2017, 08:48:02 PM
In the event of a tie, will it be decided on penalties?? Well done Danny on the concept of the quiz!!

Do you really want penalties lol? We could be here a while.

We've got until July for me to worry about a tiebreaker but I did have this brought up when chatting to the other mods about the whole idea. And I suggested guessing the next home attendance but that's not certain yet

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

davew

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on March 30, 2017, 09:19:13 PM

We've got until July for me to worry about a tiebreaker but I did have this brought up when chatting to the other mods about the whole idea. And I suggested guessing the next home attendance but that's not certain yet
Reasonable suggestion, but can you name them all attending that next match! Keep up the good work Danny! I will use every means at my disposal to get as many of the questions right as I can, whilst I hope you will report on my score at the end of the quiz (which will probably be rubbish if I do my research late at night or after listening to a poor FFC performance), I will declare myself ineligible to receive any prize!! I don't want to cause any disarray amongst the camp, my name is DaveW, NOT Chris Martin!!!

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: davew on March 30, 2017, 09:24:35 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on March 30, 2017, 09:19:13 PM

Reasonable suggestion, but can you name them all attending that next match! Keep up the good work Danny! I will use every means at my disposal to get as many of the questions right as I can, whilst I hope you will report on my score at the end of the quiz (which will probably be rubbish if I do my research late at night or after listening to a poor FFC performance), I will declare myself ineligible to receive any prize!! I don't want to cause any disarray amongst the camp, my name is DaveW, NOT Chris Martin!!!

No worries.

Scores will be posted when it's closed and when I get a chance. Might not be straight away because we've currently had 43 entries and counting

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]