more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The FoF'erviews are coming...

Started by westcliff white, March 30, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

Quote from: toshes mate on March 31, 2017, 06:32:47 PM
My attempt to be cryptic with my guess must have foundered badly.  There is a person employed by FFC who would be very laid back, has played for his country and been to European Championships and who has a family link with the band "The Who".  I am guessing I am wrong. 
Now I'm curious as too which you are talking about  :023:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

westcliff white

Quote from: toshes mate on March 31, 2017, 06:32:47 PM
My attempt to be cryptic with my guess must have foundered badly.  There is a person employed by FFC who would be very laid back, has played for his country and been to European Championships and who has a family link with the band "The Who".  I am guessing I am wrong. 
I cant tell you that as I have no idea who it is
Every day is a Fulham day

davew

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 31, 2017, 12:24:41 PM
I lied about seeing the interview because I did want to be billy big shoes.
I agreed not to reveal that he interviewed me as appearance money was involved, sadly the cheque never arrived, so I can reveal ..........is that the postman at the door??
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Southcoastffc

Quote from: YankeeJim on March 31, 2017, 06:04:20 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 31, 2017, 02:27:53 PM
Johansen comes from a smashing little place called Vardo on the Norwegian coast.  I was there last year.  The Cod is Great 'grafitti' is very typical of that part of the world.   I'm giving up guessing now!

Why would Vikings do their graffiti in English?
Well I'm not a Viking so I'm not best placed to answer.  But I have been to Norway and Iceland, in both of which English is widely spoken and written. Words in street art/grafitti are largely English in both.  (American) English is the language of the internet so perhaps that has a bearing.  Pre-internet, English has also been the predominant language of music since at least the 60's so perhaps that is part of the answer.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

westcliff white

Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 31, 2017, 09:35:17 PM
Quote from: YankeeJim on March 31, 2017, 06:04:20 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on March 31, 2017, 02:27:53 PM
Johansen comes from a smashing little place called Vardo on the Norwegian coast.  I was there last year.  The Cod is Great 'grafitti' is very typical of that part of the world.   I'm giving up guessing now!

Why would Vikings do their graffiti in English?
Well I'm not a Viking so I'm not best placed to answer.  But I have been to Norway and Iceland, in both of which English is widely spoken and written. Words in street art/grafitti are largely English in both.  (American) English is the language of the internet so perhaps that has a bearing.  Pre-internet, English has also been the predominant language of music since at least the 60's so perhaps that is part of the answer.
working for a Norwegian company I can verify they speak a lot of english

westcliff white

the written interview in full will be later tonight or early tomorrow morning

westcliff white

All Sorry for the delay in posting the interview, numerous reasons.

The FoF'erview will be posted up at midday today, as I mentioned this is a written interview, however going forward we are hoping to use audio.

As I Say the interview will be on the forum at Midday today.

WW

westcliff white