more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The FoF'erviews are coming...

Started by westcliff white, March 30, 2017, 09:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Good evening fellow FoF'ers

I know what your thinking, what the hell are FoF'erviews, well they are simply chats that we have with people associated with the club. When I say associated, I actually mean those still employed by the club.

We will be publishing the first of these in the next few days, but to just give you a little teaser I will tell you that the person I spoke to made me laugh, was very open, has played for his country been to the European championships.

I will give you another update tomorrow or Saturday ahead of the FoF'erview appearing.

Westcliff White

Every day is a Fulham day

e4b

Great Idea. Looking forward to it.

davew

Quote from: westcliff white on March 30, 2017, 09:04:38 PM
Good evening fellow FoF'ers

I know what your thinking, what the hell are FoF'erviews, well they are simply chats that we have with people associated with the club. When I say associated, I actually mean those still employed by the club.

We will be publishing the first of these in the next few days, but to just give you a little teaser I will tell you that the person I spoke to made me laugh, was very open, has played for his country been to the European championships.

I will give you another update tomorrow or Saturday ahead of the FoF'erview appearing.

Westcliff White

If it is like your other updates, it will probably be in the next 10 minutes (lol)!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

westcliff white

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

westcliff white

Peabody

toshes mate

It had better be good after that smug bast'd build up.

Lighthouse

Have to say I have seen the interview and learned nothing new. Other than how many banjos are used on match day and that the ticket office has a no whistling policy.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

filham

It would seem that a number know all about the interview while the rest of us are waiting in eager anticipation. However it takes away some of the tension waiting for the Rotherham match.

westcliff white

The reason the mods know about the FoF'erview is that one of us id it, I had that pleasure and I look forward to doing more.

The reason they have read it is I wanteds the thing sensor checked before we put it in to the forum so Iasked them to read it. I know none of the guys are trying to be billy boig shoes etc, just saying that it isnt that bad.

To be fair I thought I would be horrendous, but I gre into it as it went along and the person was very easy to be at ease with.

please PM me if you have any issues with the mods making comments about it and I will speak to you directly.

I know we all hate the kit teasers, but hopefully this isnt that bad.

The person who I chatted with has played for his country

WW

Southcoastffc

Are we allowed to guess who it might be?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

filham

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

RP24

So has played for his country and has been to the European championships would mean its one of:

Sigurdsson
Odoi (although not sure he went to the euros)
Johansson
Kalas
Madl

Lighthouse

I lied about seeing the interview because I did want to be billy big shoes.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 31, 2017, 12:24:41 PM
I lied about seeing the interview because I did want to be billy big shoes.
LOL

westcliff white

westcliff white

Quote from: Robertprocter1 on March 31, 2017, 12:23:02 PM
So has played for his country and has been to the European championships would mean its one of:

Sigurdsson
Odoi (although not sure he went to the euros)
Johansson
Kalas
Madl

If you say so