watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

team in

Started by fulhamben, April 01, 2017, 02:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Twig

Not impressed to see Martin preferred to Cyriac, especially as he can't play against Derby anyway.  Wouldn't it have been better to give Cyriac a start and if he does well then we have an option for the Derby game?

ScalleysDad

Hmmmmm. Interesting. I would have thought pace, pace and more pace to start and if that failed Martin on at 70 mins to try getting it up and over to him in the box. Martin needs to start like he means to stay otherwise his selection baffles me.

filham

Martin back, that goal he got for Scotland must have had an influence on Jocanovic.

BedsFFC

Quote from: Twig on April 01, 2017, 02:10:00 PM
Not impressed to see Martin preferred to Cyriac, especially as he can't play against Derby anyway.  Wouldn't it have been better to give Cyriac a start and if he does well then we have an option for the Derby game?

Doesn't really work like that. Manager picking team to win a game. Pretty sure Cyriac will get on

Fulham 442

Exactly my thoughts.

nose

Madl is interesting
No adoi    assume unfit
Martin is not my favourite but get him the ball in the box early and he can finish.. we do not use himcat all properly

davew

Martin, unbelievable, what is SJ thinking about, finishing 7th? At least if we don't win (or perish the thought we lose), we know who we will be blaming. I really don't know what justification that he is even allowed to sit on a Fulham bench, except in Bishops Park, feeling really angry now after a great morning round of golf! Even if we get 3 points today, I still won't change my opinion about Martin!!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bog

Cannot fathom out Martin instead of Cyriac. But what do I know?

092.gif

davew

Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 01, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

Exactly my thoughts.
Yes another reason amongst the many why he should not have been preferred to Cyriac.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Chesh

Quote from: davew on April 01, 2017, 02:16:03 PM
Quote from: Fulham 442 on April 01, 2017, 02:13:41 PM

Exactly my thoughts.
Yes another reason amongst the many why he should not have been preferred to Cyriac.
Personally, I trust Slav to make the right call. Cyriac will no doubt be fresher for Tuesday. Martin to score today
I reckon...
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Woolly Mammoth

I have to question the logic of the Manager playing Martin. Time will tell if he has made the right decision, but it does seem odd to me. More discussion about this after the game, but what do I know.
We have to try and win every match left, no matter who it is against, no more silly points dropped, and if we do, will shall finish in the top 6. It could actually come down to the last game. But at the moment Wednesday are in the box seat, but we also have a decent chance of catching Reading as well. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ChesterTheTabby

I really rate Madl, and I definitely think he is a better option than Ream when match fit, I am not sure how he will fare due to lack of game time in the past few months. Let's hope he is a rock today.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

filham

Pleased to see McDonald, Johansen, Cairney in the midfield, thought there may have been doubt about an injury with Johansen. If those three find there pre Blackkburn/Wolves form we should win.

mrmicawbers

Think Cyriac will have more effect as a impact sub with his pace if needed later when there are some tired legs out there.

dannyboi-ffc

Hopefully Martin is full of confidence. I suppose after flying back it makes sense to save Cyriac for Derby when Martin can't play. Might as well use the squad as much as I'd love to not entertain Martin whatsoever, our squad is very small.

Happy with that team! COYW!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

MaidenheadMick

Not playing well. Need to step it up second half.