News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are we hoping for Leeds to win or a draw?

Started by Jonaldiniho 88, April 01, 2017, 05:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

If Leeds win we will be 8 points behind them and three behind reading. If they draw it's 6 and 4 respectively. I'm not going to grumble whatever happens as we won today and arguably are two points above weds with goal difference. I don't think a draw would be a bad result tbh.

fulhamben

im hoping for a shed load of injuries and lots of red cards
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham Tup North

I have a bet at work that we finish above Leeds.  Don't really care losing that though. If Dirty Leeds win we can catcher Reading on Tuesday. Derby will be a tough, needling game. At least Martin won't be playing. Give Cyriac a full 90 mins.

COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 01, 2017, 05:40:54 PM
I have a bet at work that we finish above Leeds.  Don't really care losing that though. If Dirty Leeds win we can catcher Reading on Tuesday. Derby will be a tough, needling game. At least Martin won't be playing. Give Cyriac a full 90 mins.

COYW
we will probably go back to our 4 6 0 formation
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Twig

I'd prefer a Leeds win.  What we don't really want is a Reading win.

Fulham Tup North

"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Jonaldiniho 88

To be clear that is the one result I don't want

filham

Leeds to win please, keeps Reading in catch up distance.

PokerMatt

Looks like just the one place up for grabs now. Today has cemented top 2 and 3-5th for me now. We just need to match Sheff Wed for the rest of the season.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

SP

Watched a bit of this match & they both looked awful.  Leeds player will cop a hefty suspension for stamping on the Reading player's head.

DevonFFC

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 01, 2017, 05:40:54 PM

COYW

I have the exact same bet... I hoped Leeds wouldn't even get into the playoffs

Jonaldiniho 88

Lots of teams around us to play Newcastle and Norwich. Cmon you "n's". We obviously need to focus on 6th and if the teams above us drop points happy days.

davew

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on April 01, 2017, 05:54:22 PM
To be clear that is the one result I don't want
Me too, we are playing for 6th place only now!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: SP on April 01, 2017, 08:04:23 PM
Watched a bit of this match & they both looked awful.  Leeds player will cop a hefty suspension for stamping on the Reading player's head.
I agree with your last sentence but not the first sorry, Reading looked good in possession with no end result, bit like us really and Leeds remained competitive even though they lost. Both teams have far better strikers and options up front than we do, are they better than us......of course not....but they are above us and almost certainly in the play offs now!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)