Huddersfield 13/8
Fulham 3/1
Leeds 3/1
Reading 4/1
Sheff Weds 13/2
Derby 25/1
Norwich 33/1
Preston 80/1

Ridiculous, how can this be right? We know the top 2 are virtually already there, but us at 3/1 when we are by no means certain to get into the play offs, poor price!!!

Sheff Weds are the value for money bet, sorry to say!

But bet responsibly!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ChesterTheTabby

They have us up that high for several reasons:

1. we are the "in form team" in the league. In our last ten games we have 6 wins, 3 draws, 1 loss.
2. We have the 3rd fewest losses in the league, and the most draws, which begs to say that we are more likely to keep picking up at least a point rather than dropping all 3.
3. We play solid yet fluid attacking football with the 3rd highest goal differential in the league at +20
4. Out away form is outstanding which gives us a great chance with the run of games we have to statistically to pick up points.
5. We have Slavisa Jokanovic :)

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

davew

I was going to argue with you, but perhaps I was blinkered by our last 3 home performances, yes 21 points out of the last 10 games excellent, point 2 I knew, point 3 I knew, point 4 on form maybe but none of those fixtures will be easy, point 5 he is the best signing we have made though I don't always understand what he is saying, I can't say I am optimistic about us reaching the play offs, I have been supporting FFC to long, but I will add point 6, I really hope we do and after Tuesday we will know more about our chances!

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Jonaldiniho 88

Also isn't it mainly down to bets taken? If they received 1,000,000 for Sheffield Wednesday then their odds would shorten.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: davew on April 01, 2017, 11:52:54 PM
I was going to argue with you, but perhaps I was blinkered by our last 3 home performances, yes 21 points out of the last 10 games excellent, point 2 I knew, point 3 I knew, point 4 on form maybe but none of those fixtures will be easy, point 5 he is the best signing we have made though I don't always understand what he is saying, I can't say I am optimistic about us reaching the play offs, I have been supporting FFC to long, but I will add point 6, I really hope we do and after Tuesday we will know more about our chances!

Hah, too true. I am just happy that we are finally in the Top 6...first time since September and it feels amazing. It may be short lived, but I am going to enjoy it for now as much as possible.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Lighthouse

If after Tuesday and then next weekend we are still in the same position. I might think the odds are fair. Remember Wednesday have been going through a poor run for some time.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope