watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

negligent Board

Started by nose, April 04, 2017, 08:31:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

dominate games.... bt we have no proper forwards... all we had to do was make a purchase or two in january
pathetic management from our leaders totally negligent!!!!
Wwe were asked why we support fulham, i just do and cannot understand how stupid our leadership is.

Fulhamfan666

nose

Quote from: Fulhamfan666 on April 04, 2017, 08:34:13 PM
:hook:
i only speak the truth,if ever a game proved that it is tonight... no matter how it finishes but at HT it is clear my words are true.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: nose on April 04, 2017, 08:46:06 PM
i only speak the truth,if ever a game proved that it is tonight... no matter how it finishes but at HT it is clear my words are true.
In your very humble opinion?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

nose

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 04, 2017, 08:49:10 PM

in my very experienced opinion
i think you know i never humble....:-)

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

Quote from: nose on April 04, 2017, 08:52:30 PM

i'm with you nose Rhodes was one of a few that we should have bought but we didn't and he's punishing us tonight but still time to put it right
1975 just leaving home full of hope

nose

radio london endlessly saying if we had nugent, i.e. a proper center forward the resut would be so different.

Fulhamfan666

nose

Quote from: Statto on April 04, 2017, 09:11:38 PM
I got wound up over the Blackburn and Wolves games because they were easily winnable points that I didn't expect us to throw away like that

But we were never ever going to get anything from this fixture.

So I can't get too worked up about it

And if we don't go up, I can guarantee you now that they will do us at the cottage next year with Martin getting a brace for them. Deal with it.

I can't deal with it
i do not agree, with a couple of mid season signings, like a center forward this was easilly winnable.
lack of squad a couple of poor players (over lauded on the board)
smith and woodrow scoring and doing well for their new trams

shooting ourselves in the foot... or rather our owner and his inept board have shot us in the foot with dreadful lack of leadership!

alfie

Quote from: bobbo on April 04, 2017, 09:06:41 PM

i'm with you nose Rhodes was one of a few that we should have bought but we didn't and he's punishing us tonight but still time to put it right
I think you will find that Rhodes wasn't interested in coming to Fulham, so no real point in blaming the management for not getting someone who was not interested.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

bill taylors apprentice

Let me think? What would I want first, a proper centre forward or a couple defenders who can read the game enough to know when to put their boot through the ball and take whatever else is in the way as well! Yes Mr Ream I'm talking about you!

There are issues with the forwards I grant you but if we keep conceding joke goals like we have done all season then no amount of CF's will win us enough games!

nose

Quote from: alfie on April 04, 2017, 09:18:34 PM
Quote from: bobbo on April 04, 2017, 09:06:41 PM

I think you will find that Rhodes wasn't interested in coming to Fulham, so no real point in blaming the management for not getting someone who was not interested.

i blame the board for getting nobody

nose

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 04, 2017, 09:27:56 PM
Let me think? What would I want first, a proper centre forward or a couple defenders who can read the game enough to know when to put their boot through the ball and take whatever else is in the way as well! Yes Mr Ream I'm talking about you!

There are issues with the forwards I grant you but if we keep conceding joke goals like we have done all season then no amount of CF's will win us enough games!

we needed both i agree as well as a tough midfielder
we needed a larger squad with more depth. our squad is painfully thin

Bassey the warrior

I agree Nose. Could be the difference between us getting promoted as we create lots of chances.

Nick Bateman

Quote from: nose on April 04, 2017, 08:31:37 PM
dominate games.... bt we have no proper forwards... all we had to do was make a purchase or two in january
Wwe were asked why we support fulham, i just do and cannot understand how stupid our leadership is.

Once again the Nose is spot on.  One pointed this out in January only for "brownnoses" to talk appeasement on this forum.  One hasn't given up hope with six games to go, and it would be "fulhamish" to grasp victory from the jaws of failure.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on April 04, 2017, 10:26:52 PM

Once again the Nose is spot on.  One pointed this out in January only for "brownnoses" to talk appeasement on this forum.  One hasn't given up hope with six games to go, and it would be "fulhamish" to grasp victory from the jaws of failure.

I am to understand there is no spot on noses nose, and noses nose is not pointed either, more a kind of Roman nose, and a little bulbous.
Plus his first name isn't brown either, it's red.
Also, If one hasn't given up hope with six games to go, what happened to the other five.
Plus Michael Caine was in both films " Escape to Victory " and " Jaws III ".

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

I share a number of your concerns nose, but with just the six League matches to go v Ipswich Town home. Norwich City away. Aston Villa home. Huddersfield Town away. Brentford at home. Sheffield Wednesday away.
I think the time has come to relax, rather than beat ourselves up as to what might have been. It's frustrating I know, and many supporters went up to Derby yesterday, all that cost money and time to carry out the round trip, ending with them coming back in the early hours, and then having to get up to go to work early, imagine how they feel.
I think the time has come to see how the remaining matches pan out.
Four different scenarios can happen, (a). we can fail to reach the play offs, (b). We can reach the playoffs but fail to get to Wembley. (c) Reach the final and lose at Wembley (d) Win at Wembley Final and we are a Premier Division Club.
As we all know, only one of the four play off teams will make it, even if we finish in the top four.
But the point I am making is, whether we end up as a b c or d. After our last match whenever that may be is the best time to debate and analyse and come to our conclusions. A week in football is a long time, and by Saturday week we could be 6 points better off, and flying again. I know we all have things we need to get off our chest, but at the moment I am struggling to get my wife off of it, or is it my girlfriend. No it's both of them.
Just don't set off for Beachy Head just yet. ⚽

Never forget your Roots.

toshes mate

Quote from: nose on April 04, 2017, 09:30:33 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 04, 2017, 09:27:56 PM

we needed both i agree as well as a tough midfielder
we needed a larger squad with more depth. our squad is painfully thin

Absolutely, nose, and I don't believe the Board were in any doubt about what was needed but they just didn't deliver.  If that wasn't bad enough then we had to put up with having the summer and winter transfer windows celebrated as some kind of major feat when actually they have proven to be inadequate on many counts.  I celebrate all the good stuff, the style and kind of football we are playing but why couldn't those idiots gone the extra mile?