watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Villa Early Kick Off

Started by Southcoastffc, April 05, 2017, 12:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Just noticed that the Villa match (Easter Monday, 17th April) kicks off at 2.45pm, not 3.00pm as I had thought.  'bet that will catch out a lot of people.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

The Enclosurite

Yep, the usual 15 minutes late people will be 30 minutes late!  They may as well just get their annoying early half time refreshments when they come through the turnstiles.
¡COYW!

Williams Tale

Mince n Tatties

Really don't get the point of kicking off 15 mins early.
Lunchtime 12-30 or 1pm I can understand.

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

The Enclosurite

Quote from: Williams Tale on April 05, 2017, 07:18:19 PM
How does that annoy you ?

It's the ones that come in late, go down for half time early, come back up for the second half late then leave early that annoy me.  The must only see about half of the game!  Meanwhile everyone around is up down up down off their seats.
¡COYW!

westcliff white

Yes it is on sky, and the time is so they can show a second championship game live that day too
Every day is a Fulham day

westcliff white

Quote from: The Enclosurite on April 05, 2017, 09:08:41 PM

It's the ones that come in late, go down for half time early, come back up for the second half late then leave early that annoy me.  The must only see about half of the game!  Meanwhile everyone around is up down up down off their seats.
sometimes people have to leave early for work, or last train etc. maybe late arrivals are down to delays in transportation etc
Every day is a Fulham day

bog

Have they told Villa?

092.gif

Twig

Winds me up too. OK some people have to leave a bit early for a train, but they seem to be the same ones that arrive late (no excuse), leave their seats early before half time and get back late.  Amazing!

mrmicawbers

I must admit I do go down early at half time to avoid the queues. However alway do not at appropriate time i e when the ball is dead.Try to get there on time but am sometimes late,so if you sit in h block it could be me your talking about.

MJG

Quote from: Twig on April 06, 2017, 09:39:28 AM

Winds me up too. OK some people have to leave a bit early for a train, but they seem to be the same ones that arrive late (no excuse), leave their seats early before half time and get back late.  Amazing!
couple behind be leave five minutes early every game.. Midweek or weekends.
Family of four along from me in same row always arrive just as game kicks off, then proceed to ha e a family picnic as game goes on.... Tupperwear world has been raided by them. Then he will get up five minutes before HT and ho and get two coffees and drinks. Then halfway through second half two of them will get up to go take a piss.
Every game like clockwork.

toshes mate

Quote from: bog on April 06, 2017, 08:15:45 AM
Have they told Villa?

092.gif

No worries. We will have missed any number of open goal opportunities before they arrive if nobody has told them.

toshes mate

Quote from: The Enclosurite on April 05, 2017, 12:53:12 PM
Yep, the usual 15 minutes late people will be 30 minutes late!  They may as well just get their annoying early half time refreshments when they come through the turnstiles.

Why, oh, why do we not have safe terracing as an option.  At least you can move around without so much interfering carnage......

Neil D

Quote from: bog on April 06, 2017, 08:15:45 AM
Have they told Villa?

092.gif
If not, it would have been nice to hear the chant: 'One team in Fulham, there's only one team in Fulham!' - as it was when the Scots lined up 'against' Estonia in 1996.  Estonia had refused to play the fixture there and were absent.  Hence the chant 'One team in Talinn, there's only one team in Talinn.'  What was astonishing was that 1000 Scots still turned up even though they knew the game would be abandoned after the KO!

Jims Dentist

There is a guy near me who leaves at half time nearly every game.

Mind, I suppose that is well "Fulhamish".

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Jims Dentist on April 06, 2017, 06:58:06 PM
There is a guy near me who leaves at half time nearly every game.

Mind, I suppose that is well "Fulhamish".
Perhaps he has a half season ticket?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.