watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Welcome to Derby

Started by Funky Fulham Dave, April 05, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Funky Fulham Dave

Well the signs were certainly ominous prior to the match with some over officious stewarding last night at the away turnstiles. Young people were being asked to provide proof of identity even though they had valid match tickets.

And just to make sure that the right sort of away supporter was allowed entry a drugs-dog and handler was positioned so as to sniff out any illicit drugs that might be on the persons of those entering. The dog did manage to capture a couple of lads who were than ritually humiliated in clear view of everyone with a search which came to nothing. It was no more than bully boy tactics carried out by bully boy stewards who seemed to enjoy their power trip. And there's me thinking stewarding and policing is by consent.

Mind you it might have made the game a little more enjoyable if all we Fulham supporters were zonked out on mind altering substances.

Peace and Love.

049:gif

Dodger53

Their website says they have been checking all discounted (home and away) ticket holders this season because so many were using youth or pensioner tickets fraudulently. They were not picking on us and they do it at Fulham occasionally as well.

Chesh

Quote from: Funky Fulham Dave on April 05, 2017, 12:52:17 PM
Well the signs were certainly ominous prior to the match with some over officious stewarding last night at the away turnstiles. Young people were being asked to provide proof of identity even though they had valid match tickets.

And just to make sure that the right sort of away supporter was allowed entry a drugs-dog and handler was positioned so as to sniff out any illicit drugs that might be on the persons of those entering. The dog did manage to capture a couple of lads who were than ritually humiliated in clear view of everyone with a search which came to nothing. It was no more than bully boy tactics carried out by bully boy stewards who seemed to enjoy their power trip. And there's me thinking stewarding and policing is by consent.

Mind you it might have made the game a little more enjoyable if all we Fulham supporters were zonked out on mind altering substances.

Peace and Love.

The dog was sniffing for flares
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

Logicalman

Policing might be by consent, stewarding is most definitely not, that's why they get away with poorly paid over-zealous pillocks!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Funky Fulham Dave

Yea those pesky young kids doing those naughty sorts of things that those of advancing years used to do when they were in their youth: Like bunking into "pictures", jumping over the wall into Fulham and all those other things that never ever will put a dent into an economy awash with cash.

"Who are the people?"

"We are the people"

"Who are the ****'s?"

"They are the ****'s"

Logicalman

Quote from: Funky Fulham Dave on April 05, 2017, 01:59:06 PM

Yea those pesky young kids doing those naughty sorts of things that those of advancing years used to do when they were in their youth: Like bunking into "pictures", jumping over the wall into Fulham and all those other things that never ever will put a dent into an economy awash with cash.

"Who are the people?"

"We are the people"

"Who are the ****'s?"

"They are the ****'s"

New bottle of wine, Dave?  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: Logicalman on April 05, 2017, 04:19:55 PM
Quote from: Funky Fulham Dave on April 05, 2017, 01:59:06 PM

"Who are the people?"

"We are the people"

"Who are the ****'s?"

"They are the ****'s"

New bottle of wine, Dave?  :005:

Oooo, now's that's very kind of you dear boy.

I think I'll try, hic, the Chateau Lafite Rothschild 2010, hic, a snip at £1,400 a bottle.

Salute!

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Chesh on April 05, 2017, 01:54:46 PM

Peace and Love.

Sheeeet they don't have sniffer dogs for Bell bottoms I hope, I'll never get in again!

Funky Fulham Dave

Quote from: BestOfBrede on April 05, 2017, 07:30:05 PM

Peace and Love.

Sheeeet they don't have sniffer dogs for Bell bottoms I hope, I'll never get in again!

I hope they don't smell my Oxford Bags when I next go.

f321ffc

Peace and Love.

I hear flares are making a comeback along with tank tops, 70's fashion making a return.  fp.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional