watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bah!, humbug?

Started by Peabody, April 06, 2017, 10:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I am being forced to go to Warners on the IOW this weekend, so will miss the game on Saturday. Rest assured, the lucky??? black pants are already in the case and will, hopefully, bring about 3 points.

WhiteJC

My uncle used to be "head of entertainments" for Warners, he retired in the 80's, and you'll be pleased to know he was Fulham through and through unlike his brother (my Dad) who supported Arsenal

have a good time  :beer:

bog

Peabody, I used to live on the IOW...you may see a one of those blue plaques mentioning this....have a nice time....

092.gif

Southcoastffc

Quote from: bog on April 06, 2017, 12:19:56 PM
Peabody, I used to live on the IOW...you may see a one of those blue plaques mentioning this....have a nice time....

092.gif
Hmmmm, a plaque saying 'there used to be a bog here' ?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bog

Southcoastffc I would be relieved if there was one there....

092.gif

Southcoastffc

Quote from: bog on April 06, 2017, 07:49:52 PM
Southcoastffc I would be relieved if there was one there....

092.gif
Boom tish!  :005:
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

A useless piece of information but I lost my virginity at Warner's "Little Canada' camp on the IOW in 1964.
I got to 'liaise' with Miss Little Canada for that week, who was a lot older than me (say no more)
I got the taste and ended up a redcoat at Butlin's Skegness in 1968 for one summer season.
Great grounding !!
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

YankeeJim

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on April 06, 2017, 11:31:57 PM
A useless piece of information but I lost my virginity at Warner's "Little Canada' camp on the IOW in 1964.
I got to 'liaise' with Miss Little Canada for that week, who was a lot older than me (say no more)
I got the taste and ended up a redcoat at Butlin's Skegness in 1968 for one summer season.
Great grounding !!

Roger, Lil and her four daughters do not count as "losing" one's virginity  :005:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: YankeeJim on April 07, 2017, 12:42:30 AM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on April 06, 2017, 11:31:57 PM
Great grounding !!

Roger, Lil and her four daughters do not count as "losing" one's virginity  :005:

Who's Lil ?    :0)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Holders

Bah humbug - I thought you were going to say that Christmas decorations are going up already.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria