News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Which player us going to make the difference today?

Started by dannyboi-ffc, April 08, 2017, 11:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

Big games require big players to step up. So who will it be today?

I'm going for Aluko to have a big game. Like the one in October when he did that run from the half way line and set up Piazon. The team escapes me (it's been a long season lol).

COYW!  049:gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

bobby01

Personally I think we are a far better team when floyd plays the 90. Not even going to button/ betts  ream/madl points. I think my opinion is well documented there. Just give us a better performance lads.  049:gif
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

e4b

Time Johansen got back to his best.Been off form for a while in my opinion.Perhaps he will shine today

Woolly Mammoth

Every player today has to aspire to being the one that makes the difference, as one or two or three or four will not be enough.
Every player has to win his own battle today, because this match will be no picnic, all 11 must do their duty, stand up and be counted. ⚽️
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Yes, Aluko at his best could well be our match winner but to go with it we also need a return to form from the engine room of McDonald, Johansen and Cairney.
Remember with our defence we need to score at least three goals for a win. We need to be buzzing from the start.

AlexW132

Twig

dannyboi-ffc

Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Woolly Mammoth

Whoever it is, they need the full support of their colleagues.

Never forget your Roots.

bobby01

I didn't influence joka honestly, I just said ayite bets and madl. I must post more often
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

ScalleysDad

McD.

And the substitutions will be key. They have been a bit hit and miss at times but we have enough pace in today's squad to run the Ipswich defence ragged for the full ninety.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Statto on April 08, 2017, 01:10:15 PM
Quote from: AlexW132 on April 08, 2017, 12:22:39 PM
I think it could be Chris Martin tbh

Agree

I concer. He doesn't like Ipswich and they don't like him. As the Derby fans sing about him "he scores when he wants" but only when he wants.

Woolly Mammoth

After all that, it turned out to be a team effort more or less, as it had to be, if we were to stand any chance of winning.

Never forget your Roots.