Lucas Piazon
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 179

Voting closed: April 10, 2017, 07:02:37 PM

WhiteJC

well that was more like it wasn't it  049:gif

who was your man of the match?

dannyboi-ffc

Chris Martin for me, won everything and held the ball up brilliantly. It's been a long time coming but he was superb.

Zamora esque dare I say.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

filham

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 08, 2017, 07:56:31 PM
Chris Martin for me, won everything and held the ball up brilliantly. It's been a long time coming but he was superb.

Zamora esque dare I say.
No he wasn't that good. We have seen no other real target man in the team for a while so we have all forgotten what is expected of the specis.
Perhaps to remind ourselves we should watch Woodrow at Burton and Smithy at QPR. Both seem to be doing a good job.

b+w geezer

I've also gone for Martin, who faded a bit, but was superb for the first hour or so.

dannyboi-ffc

Zamora esque by championship standards lol. Obviously I didn't mean as good as Bobby was.

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Logicalman

Quote from: filham on April 08, 2017, 08:58:42 PM

Zamora esque dare I say.
No he wasn't that good. We have seen no other real target man in the team for a while so we have all forgotten what is expected of the specis.
Perhaps to remind ourselves we should watch Woodrow at Burton and Smithy at QPR. Both seem to be doing a good job.

Sorry, maybe I've missed something here. We are talking about the players who played for Fulham today, and deciding which one we each felt was the best player playing for Fulham today. You want to look at an ex-Fulham player and a player out on loan, who were not playing for Fulham in today's match to determine who was the best player playing for Fulham today? 

Not certain how that assists in reality but I am open to being edumacated.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Andy S

Martins Job is to score goals or give assists. He didn't do that today. He did however do a lot of running and had a good game but for me it has to be the man who scored one with a assist Ayite

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Sorry chaps, I've only listened to GJ's commentary.
There's some odd conclusions and analysis here.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

hovewhite

Martin by a nose,part of a team that was impressive from front to back.

b+w geezer

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on April 09, 2017, 01:21:44 AM
Sorry chaps, I've only listened to GJ's commentary.
There's some odd conclusions and analysis here.
What did they say then?

dannyboi-ffc

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Thamesbank

Martin, he was causing them problems all over the place.

vagrant

Quote from: Andy S on April 09, 2017, 12:57:55 AM
Martins Job is to score goals or give assists. He didn't do that today. He did however do a lot of running and had a good game but for me it has to be the man who scored one with a assist Ayite

So whose shot was it that their keeper saved which gave Ayite a tap in ??

bobbo

Yes ayite played very well and of course scored but Martin gave that no6 of theirs such a torrid time I don't remember him winning one header against Martin.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

filham

Quote from: Logicalman on April 09, 2017, 12:48:59 AM
Quote from: filham on April 08, 2017, 08:58:42 PM

Zamora esque dare I say.

Sorry, maybe I've missed something here. We are talking about the players who played for Fulham today, and deciding which one we each felt was the best player playing for Fulham today. You want to look at an ex-Fulham player and a player out on loan, who were not playing for Fulham in today's match to determine who was the best player playing for Fulham today? 

Not certain how that assists in reality but I am open to being edumacated.
The purpose of mentioning Smithy and Cauly was to give dannyboi a yardstick to measure Martin by as we have no other target man in the squad.

HatterDon

Before everyone goes nuts trying to figure out who voted for Ream ... it was me. I didn't see the match, but I DID want to see the voting result, so ... .
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel