watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Trip book, hostels booked, transport sorted - NOW FOR MY FULHAM

Started by michaelread, September 01, 2010, 03:59:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michaelread

Hey guys, as some of you know, I will be in Europe for pretty much all of January.

I managed to convince the boys to leave two days earlier than originally planned, so I will be attending the following games (as many as possible)

West Brom @ the cottage - Wed 5th Jan
FA Cup 3rd Round (hopefully a non league side OR someone decent at the cottage OR Hull as my best mate is a Hull fan) Sat 8th JAN
Wigan @ The DW on Sat 15th

SO, any chance of meeting up with some of the FOFers for a drink or two with my boys before or after ANY or ALL of the games?

Love to say hello to these avatars in real time.

I am thinking I have to hope for a home draw in the FA cup for this to be a bit more of a reality as I dont know if you guys meet before the Night games, but I am hoping so!

Unfortunately the way it worked out means, I wont get to see a league game at the cottage on a saturday afternoon (but I might take quick a flight back to london from Rome if I have any money left at the end of my trip to catch one last game, I have a feeling my limited funds won't stretch that far though)

Let me know!

WhiteJC

I'm sure one or two of us will be around :62: best remind us nearer the time as once you get past errrr, 35, the memory isn't what it used to be, I think, no I'm sure its not what.... now what did I come in here for?

Steve_orino

Good to hear Michael...

I hope one day to make a similar post!
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

mrska

I'll be around for those games Michael...  and i drink with quite a few FOFers before games so im sure we can organise something nearer the time..  always nice to meet new friends..

FatFreddysCat

Good chance of all the games being called of in Jan  :015:

michaelread

FatFreddysCat

May i recommend that you stay overnight in Stockport for the Wigan game (all Greater manchester sort of area), I've heard great things about Bledbury Hall hotel from my muggy Qpha mates), any Fofers stayed there? Oh Tom is popping over for the Westbrom match and wondered if you fancied a pint?

michaelread

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 03, 2010, 06:53:06 PM
May i recommend that you stay overnight in Stockport for the Wigan game (all Greater manchester sort of area), I've heard great things about Bledbury Hall hotel from my muggy Qpha mates), anyone Fofers stayed there? Oh Tom is popping over for the Westbrom match and wondered if you fancied a pint?

Hahahaha i did have a laugh about the last one, I know english pubs are a bit more relaxed than over here but, I still think tom would have to at least look older than 17 to get a drink there surely? hahaha.

Yeah I'm travelling with a few mates, all support different sides so they are heading off to various places on the wigan weekend, ill be staying in Manchester with some family when im not in London, I somehow don't think my budget will allow for a country club, it looks like its bedbugs and unclean sheets for a month for me...haha