watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

West Ham want Slav

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, April 11, 2017, 05:08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Enclosurite

Not the first time he has been linked with a move away.  It's a message to the chairman that he needs to back him or he will most certainly lose him.
¡COYW!

Mince n Tatties

Oddschecker...5/2 Mancini and then right down to
66/1 and Slava doesn't get a mention.
Load of Sky Fake News.
If it was remotely true he would be quoted in
the betting.

snarks

Just seen the clubs tweets on Slav's press conference that says it all to me, and about Sess too.

Lighthouse

Quote from: Statto on April 12, 2017, 04:14:51 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on April 12, 2017, 11:22:18 AM
Quote from: Statto on April 12, 2017, 10:25:28 AM
One positive is in the summer the viable threat of leaving might give him some leverage in the inevitable power struggles with Mackintosh and Kline !

Personally I think even with only a few changes, just by virtue of our players spending another summer being coached we'll be even better next year and I put our chances of promotion at about 90%. So Slav can either jump to a bottom half premier league team now and have to start again from scratch or continue his current project and get to that level 12 months later.

So I agree with those saying this rumour is highly credible but nonetheless I'm otimistic Slav will stay.

I wish you would make up your mind. In one post you say you don't share my optimism that he will stay and in this post you say you do. It couldn't be that you are just inventing reasons to argue with people could it?  :005:

Oh wind your neck in love.
I said to you (and repeated in the second post) that I think West Ham will indeed try to poach him.
In the second post I say I think he'll turn them down.
Two different things.

An insult followed by a lie.  :005: Very growd up of you. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bog

They can bog off!  :031:

092.gif

rvFFC

.@Jokanovic: "I want to be a Premier League manager with Fulham Football Club."
.@Jokanovic: "I've extended my contract. I am absolutely committed, always. I am happy with my club."
Seems good news and hopefully confirms it's just more sky nonsense