watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old sod's army

Started by bog, February 04, 2010, 03:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Would someone who went last night say what the two new players looked like please? I only heard that Okaka managed to miss a header that looked easier to score from. As for Shorey not a thing was mentioned of he.     

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

OldBrownShoe

Moike, Oi sent you an emoile very recently about the same matter. Greetings from God's unfinished country. Catch up with you soon.  Hope you have been enjoying the latest Toofif. Epic isn't it?!
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

NickW

Shorey was top notch. Okaka needs to contribute a bit more - Duff in particular gave him a right old bollocking for being too stationary. Hard to dispossess him though. Only been at the club for a couple of days, he'll learn his role in time.

OldBrownShoe

Okaka will need some time to adjust to both his team mates and the faster pace of British football. While he is at it perhaps Duff should chide our defence (especially at corners and set plays) and some of our midfield for being too stationary! I hope Roy will give Okaka a run in the team. However I suspect he may have saved a place on the bench for him.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again