watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just setting off - Norwich predictor

Started by stevehawkinslidingtackle, April 14, 2017, 07:20:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Just about to drive to game, and a weekend in Norwich beckons. Couldnt get our 7th ticket, so one neutral has taken one for the team and is now sitting in the Norwich end. Looking forward to this, but really see it as a tight game. Not bothered about their result last week, that could work in our favour, and maybe they'll be over confident.
Tranmere, last Saturday, won 9-0 at home to give themselves a great chance of winning the National League. 3 days later they lost 0-1 at home.
Anyway, I reckon 1-2 win for us. Safe trip and have a great day for all others heading off this morning.
COYW !

bog

Have a safe journey and enjoy that 1-2 win!!   :clap_hands: :yay:

092.gif

Mince n Tatties

Not too far for me today from Newmarket, only problem is I will be car sharing with two Norwich fans.
Please Please don't get beat Fulham or the journey home will be hell... 049:gif

Milo

Think it'll be 2-1 to Norwich unfortunately.

Skimmed through Norwich boards to find pages and pages discussing the odds for another big win. Unfaltering confidence on their boards..

Robbie

I am saying Norwich win .. which is good news as I am usually wrong !

COYWs

(Interesting fixtures elsewhere too .... Leeds to lose?)

Cambridge Pete

:clap_hands:There are to of us around Newmarket! I'm about to leave from Burwell.

SP

2-3 to set us up nicely for the Villa.

SuffolkWhite

Will be leaving Ipswich just after miday by train. Norwich don't like playing us as we are a bogey team for them, and they will play attacking passing football which is perfect for our style. Think a point at least, but as usual it depends on which Fulham turn up and a bit of luck would not go a miss. COYW
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Tooting legend

Andy S

I'm hoping but not predicting. Remember Fulham think fail and you will. So don't even think it. COYW

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Just a quick update. 4 of us just turned away from the complete angler pub. No longer for away fans ! A nice friendly start.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Cambridge Pete on April 14, 2017, 09:22:49 AM
:clap_hands:There are to of us around Newmarket! I'm about to leave from Burwell.

There another one in Newmarket, and a couple in Stetchworth I know.

f321ffc

Quote from: Tooting legend on April 14, 2017, 10:20:57 AM
3-1 Fulham COYW
:clap_hands: nice one Tooting legend, do you have the lottery numbers for tonight?  049:gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional