https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How's that for "bottle"

Started by jeremyfulham, April 14, 2017, 05:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

So proud of the boys , what an effort with 10 men , brilliant win ! 049:gif

grandad

I am not ashamed to admit I had tears of emotion when the 3rd goal went in.
Where there's a will there's a wife

hovewhite

What an outstanding performance well done to staff and players i am proud of you all.

Citizen Smith

Probably the best performance of the season, everything considered. And now top scorers in the Championship :clap_hands:

Woolly Mammoth

Full marks all round, we won the second half 2 1 with ten men. the drinks are on me genitalmen.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 14, 2017, 05:40:09 PM
Full marks all round, the drinks are on me genitalmen.

Genital men? This is the wrong board mate. Haha

Dunstable Fulham

Wasn't able to get to the game today but listened to the commentary. A truly wonderful performance. Congratulations to the players, management team and support staff as well as the travelling fans for a brilliant Fulham afternoon. Gentleman Jim was in tears when summing up at the end and so was I listening to him. Lets hope Leeds and Reading drop points tonight and tomorrow respectively as we will then be within touching distance of them both. Cant wait for Monday !

Citizen Smith

Exactly Dunstable........we're on the rails, coming round the final bend with the leaders well in our sights!

Fulham Tup North

Full marks all round, we won the second half 2 0 with ten men. the drinks are on me genitalmen.
2-1 Mamouth, but you're forgiven due to the excitement!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Citizen Smith on April 14, 2017, 06:11:01 PM
Exactly Dunstable........we're on the rails, coming round the final bend with the leaders well in our sights!
'
Nogood "hey, that's my line, itis" Boyo:-)

Citizen Smith

Wondered where I'd got it from!

filham

Another performance like that on Monday and it will be our best Easter for a long, long time.

SuffolkWhite

Well what a game, what guts and what a team we have whatever happens this season! Great day out and the defence played well!  Happy Days.  COYW
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Woolly Mammoth

I have to say, the boys Dug in deep, and still had the audacity to score two goals with one man shy. I hope they can carry it over to Monday, and bring the confidence they have gained with them. They showed a real grit today, which stood them in good stead. They showed today that they know how to win through thick and thin in a 96 + minute match where nobody hid. This has to make them stronger mentally and confident in themselves and each other.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 14, 2017, 06:16:41 PM
Full marks all round, we won the second half 2 1 with ten men. the drinks are on me genitalmen.
2-1 Mamouth, but you're forgiven due to the excitement!!
COYW

That was today's deliberate mistake to see if you were paying attention.

Never forget your Roots.

JoelH5

Cairney tweeted about having 'bottle' after the game. Reckon he reads the board?! I'd be surprised if they didn't look to be honest
I was there, standing in the Putney end