Main Menu

Norwich highlights

Started by fulhamben, April 14, 2017, 05:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

fulhamben

Can't make up my mind as to who's goal is better, johanssons screamer or the coolness of ayite. Luckily I don't have too and can enjoy them both over and over again
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Lighthouse

Was the penalty a bit soft? Was the ref trying to make up for the sending off. Hard to see what the ref saw for the sending off. The Cairney miss was heartbreaking. Blimey that was a few seconds of highlights. Not sure I could have managed to be there and watch it all.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 14, 2017, 05:49:01 PM
Was the penalty a bit soft? Was the ref trying to make up for the sending off. Hard to see what the ref saw for the sending off. The Cairney miss was heartbreaking. Blimey that was a few seconds of highlights. Not sure I could have managed to be there and watch it all.

I think both decisions were wrong. In the cold light of day I'm not complaining. Most influential man on the pitch today was the ref which should never/rarely happen

fulhamben

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on April 14, 2017, 05:51:41 PM

I think both decisions were wrong. In the cold light of day I'm not complaining. Most influential man on the pitch today was the ref which should never/rarely happen
I've seen a closer version of Martins, it doesn't look good, and the lino saw it and signalled instantly.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JoelH5

I'm obviously biased but if you look I think he catches his back leg and trips him. He was about to get his head on the ball.

Martin - definite red.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

andyk

Considering the season we've had Tom's penalty was magnificent and his miss doesn't matter,  thank God.

grandad

Shame but I can´t view it as I live in Spain. I have Sky on the TV but not on computer.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: fulhamben on April 14, 2017, 05:53:51 PM

I've seen a closer version of Martins, it doesn't look good, and the lino saw it and signalled instantly.

Hairy muff

Jonaldiniho 88

In that case the pen was extremely soft

SP

Was out yesterday & only got 1 update to say we were leading 2-0, brilliant result.  Great noise from the travelling fans considering we only took a small allocation.

A Reading fan I met yesterday is extremely worried about playing us again.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Dont know about the elbow, but was 100 per cent a penalty. We were right in line, by the touch line about 20 yrds away. As Kalas runs through and steals a yard on the defender, he is pulled back . You cant see it clearly in the highlights, but was a def pen.

Baszab

could easily have been a red card from that ref - pulled him back as he was attacking the ball with only the goalie to beat