more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fantastic Fulham fantastic

Started by fulhamben, April 17, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

13 heroes  out there today. 10s all around  :Haynes The Maestro:   049:gif
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

NogoodBoyo

Agreed.  12th time we've scored 3 or 4 goals this season.

Citizen Smith

Fantastic is the word. 6th in the league, top goal scorers and playing the best brand of football in the division. Huge kudos to Slav and the players :clap_hands:

tslyon

Quote from: fulhamben on April 17, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

Couldn't agree more!

Cheers,

Steve

gezkc

Absolutely brilliant! Well done Fulham!  049:gif

alfie

Not only that but 2 games in a row without the need for anyone to slag off Tim R.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

hovewhite

Brilliant team performance coyw

Fulham Tup North

Blooming hell Ben!!
Careful, this is very almost positive!!!!!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Mince n Tatties

3 Villa fans just got on our train which leaves in a minute...Think I might go sit opposite them...lol

One James stannard

We got a little lucky with thier sending off but that said yet again we got the job done in a professional manner.

We are becoming a very good well organised outfit. Well done all involved.

As a side note I came across some bloody horrible villa fans today it made the win even more sweeter

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 17, 2017, 06:03:38 PM
Blooming hell Ben!!
Careful, this is very almost positive!!!!!!
that's cos Parker button and Martin didn't play ;)

The Road Less Travelled

We had a serious dip in quality between their sending off and our second goal as well as a lesser dip just before our third goal.

It may have been an energy conserving thing, and whilst we definitely deserved the win it could have been more comfortable for longer than it was.

filham

A very good performance which clearly labelled us as a promotion contender, players and coach deserve our congratulations.
There were times when their defence seemed to have a tight grip on our attack in the final third, just wish we had a good big target man with an eye for goal so that we could vary the tactics from time to time, 

AlexW132

I'm really proud of the team at the moment. Found it difficult to pick a MOTM because we're playing so well as a team.

Andy S

Well there is no target man so we just have to get on with it

fulhamben

Quote from: Andy S on April 17, 2017, 07:01:55 PM
Well there is no target man so we just have to get on with it
5 goals in 135 mins, and a better points ratio when our target man doesn't start. I'd Ive said it once I've said it a million times. We are better off without a striker than we are with one that's not trustworthy

Andy S

The problem is Ben it is better to have an option to use him than not .The manager likes him you don't I know who I would listen to

Mince n Tatties

The amount of suberb balls into the box today I think Martin might have got a hat-trick.

The Road Less Travelled

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 17, 2017, 07:34:52 PM
The amount of suberb balls into the box today I think Martin might have got a hat-trick.

That's why I was disappointed Cyriac wasn't bought on.  He'd have stayed central, but both Aluko (who I'd have replaced him with) and Kebano (who came on at about the time I'd have brought Cyriac on) scored, so that shows how much I know.

dannyboi-ffc

I don't think we miss a target man.  I think we miss a Defoe.

The amount of times we crossed it across the face of the goal along the floor and there was nobody with the knack of right place, right time.

Absolutely superb again Fulham. I'm always proud to say I support Fulham but it brings a new meaning to the word when you can be proud of the team at the same time.

Huddersfield may well fall into our hands if they push too hard for the win.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging