watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fair Play to Danny Boi

Started by Southcoastffc, April 17, 2017, 09:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

"Wouldn't be suprised if ..........we win 3 1 again" said Danny Boi at 10:38am today.   :Haynes The Maestro:   Can you give us the results of the next 3 games please?   049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Southcoastffc on April 17, 2017, 09:30:24 PM
"Wouldn't be suprised if ..........we win 3 1 again" said Danny Boi at 10:38am today.   :Haynes The Maestro:   Can you give us the results of the next 3 games please?   049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

Hahaha. I did a prediction for catching Reading in February and for the first 7 round of fixtures I think I got them all spot on. Then we played Blackburn and it went tits up. Although the theory was we were 11 points or so behind and I predicted we'd be 6th after Rotherham which we were for two days lol.

I'm gonna go for another couple of 3v1 wins. Sheff Wed is too early to call. Depends on the situation.

I'm glad someone pays attention to my posts anyway!

Oh and 79 points will be enough. Leeds to be 3 points behind going into the final game and GD ruling them out  049:gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

AlexW132

Last 5 games I've been to have ended 3-1: Villa, Norwich, Ipswich, Wolves, Preston