watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tim Ream credit where credit is due

Started by Riversider, April 17, 2017, 10:23:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

He has been outstanding for us these last few weeks , him and Kalas have formed a really strong partnership now.

bobbo

1975 just leaving home full of hope

NogoodBoyo

1+1+1=3 cheers for Timmy.
Nogood "sounded like  rock he did, see" Boyo

fulhamben

Yes I thought Ream was immense today. About as good as a performance a center back can make. Arguably the motm, and would definitely had been had he buried his chance.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

dannyboi-ffc

Haven't been a fan all season but credit where it's due, the last two games he has been immense. Today he was my motm.

I'm happy to stuff my face with humble pie if he continues to play like that.  Well played Tim!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

RaySmith

St. Andrews White

Absolutely my motm, was a different class today, so assured

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

toshes mate

Quote from: fulhamben on April 17, 2017, 10:40:07 PM
Yes I thought Ream was immense today. About as good as a performance a center back can make. Arguably the motm, and would definitely had been had he buried his chance.
+1

colinwhite

Never trusted him but agree with säll of the above.He has added bite to his game along with his coolness on the ball.

Milo

I await his dodgy pass to Forestieri in the last 5 minutes of the season to sink our playoff push.

Twig

Quote from: Milo on April 18, 2017, 10:07:54 AM
I await his dodgy pass to Forestieri in the last 5 minutes of the season to sink our playoff push.

Harsh.  Let's celebrate his mom performance and give credit where it's due.

nose

I think ream's form recently has been a revelation.... kalas has been a bit less so, but yesterday they were both top class.

HatterDon

praying for it, are you?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

hovewhite

Quote from: Twig on April 18, 2017, 11:42:16 AM

Harsh.  Let's celebrate his mom performance and give credit where it's due.
well you always get one,think some people just go to games to pick on certain players.
Ream was the stand out player monday plus i have been impressed by ream as im a big Madl fan but ream deserves to be there.

The Swan

Not always a fan of Ream but he has improved in the last few games.
Is he aware that the fans are not booing him but saying his name like Reeeeeam ( like we used to say Steeeeeede)
The Swan