watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

chickens should not yet be counted

Started by nose, April 23, 2017, 11:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimmy Hill

Sorry chaps i've been counting chickens. I live in Leeds and couldn't resist the temptation of showing everyone who would look at the video of the "Leeds are falling apart chant". I really need the boys to do the business against Brentford.

Bassey the warrior

Slav preaching the message of just focusing on the next match was very good psychologically. Keeps the players focused and grounded and reduces the pressure on them.

nose

Quote from: Jimmy Hill on April 24, 2017, 12:23:33 PM
Sorry chaps i've been counting chickens. I live in Leeds and couldn't resist the temptation of showing everyone who would look at the video of the "Leeds are falling apart chant". I really need the boys to do the business against Brentford.

i saw that video too it's brilliant, if you know where to look there is a brief moment of the side of my head, I wonder if  am in line for a BAFTA

MikeCdawg

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: mikecdawg-ffc on April 24, 2017, 05:24:27 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 23, 2017, 11:04:44 PM
Totally agree, but who came first, the chicken or the egg ?

The rooster

Did you know that the biggest Cock in the World is a Rhode Island Red.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Totally disagree with any uncertainty . We are a totally different animal now.
With Betts in goal we have the all important confidence right across the back line that has helped Ream and co no end.
With Coldplay gone fishing, we now have a squad that every player knows is 100% committed. Everyone knows that every other player is not leaving that pitch without giving absolutely everything. Thats an enormous advantage for us now.
The Media are now giving us the plaudits we deserve. Other teams and fans respect us and know we're in a false position because we are the best side in this division. Things just havent gone our way.
I backed us to lose at Derby , they were a massive price with everything going for them but have since put money on us, beating Ipswich 4/6, Norwich 15/8, Villa 10/11 and Huddersfield 7/4

We'll put Bentford away no problem. I wont bet on it though, coz the bookies will know its a cert too