https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Albion fans want us to win the play-offs

Started by Shredhead, April 24, 2017, 10:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

AlexW132

Dixie

Well, they certainly had a great away day at our place this season!! They got played off the park and somehow came away with all 3 points.

Personally, I think that Brighton is a great away day for us - one of the best grounds i have been to other than the Cottage of course... (also - it's only 20 mins away from where i live, which helps)
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

HatterDon

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

The Rock

Must be hatred of all others except us. Odd because we might beat them and turned Gera into the proper player he never was.

General

And the reason we don't seemingly have more than 70% of the vote is because their concerned that being a London club we'd attract better players and be more likely to finish above them.

Shredhead

Thre's a fair few of them who want Reading to go up because they are more likely to get relegated than them.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

dannyboi-ffc

To be fair to them I think the feeling is mutual. Had most Fulham fans been asked in their position, Leeds/Weds/Reading/Huddersfield/Brighton to win the playoffs straight away my answer would be Brighton.

Nice club and great away day even if the station outside the ground isn't ideal. In the back of my mind i'd be thinking Reading is also local enough and they are worse than us for next season and a slim thought for the underdogs Huddersfield who would again be favourites behind us for relegation.

I think they'd have got a sound 70% from us too.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

toshes mate

I have a real soft spot for Chris Hughton and what he has achieved with Brighton.  They gave us two tough games this season when the better side won neither but simply proved there is a method of grinding out results when all else fails.  I feel there is a mutual respect between the teams and would love us to get six points from them next term..... 

jarv

Agree about Hughton. He deserves it after the treatment he received from the Newcastle mismanagement by their incompetent fools.