watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Emerson

Started by kiwian, April 25, 2017, 02:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiwian

Named Scottish premiership young player of the year.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

snarks

I knew he was rangers young player of the year, didn't realise they had decided the national ones.  He's only been there since January so a bit of a surprise.

westcliff white

how can he be player of the year based on 12 appearances? thats ridiculous. Good on the lad but seriously that is a joke
Every day is a Fulham day

Bassey the warrior

Well done. Always rated him. However his role has been filled by the vastly superior Stefan 'The Viking' Johansen.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: westcliff white on April 25, 2017, 07:22:51 AM
how can he be player of the year based on 12 appearances? thats ridiculous. Good on the lad but seriously that is a joke

That's Sunday morning football for you.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

His head was turned by klinsman, it would have been nice to have hung on to him but we have better now.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

f321ffc

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 25, 2017, 08:09:06 AM

I don't think the Scottish league is quite that good.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Bill2

Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on April 25, 2017, 08:01:53 AM
Well done. Always rated him. However his role has been filled by the vastly superior Stefan 'The Viking' Johansen.
Agree.

We Are Premier League

How many starts did Sess need to get into the PFA team of the year, 15 in 43 games?

An amazing talent but that nomination is also a joke.

westcliff white

Quote from: mlangstrom on April 25, 2017, 01:29:30 PM

How many starts did Sess need to get into the PFA team of the year, 15 in 43 games?

And if you read my reply on one of the posts about it I said that was very surprsing.
Every day is a Fulham day

toshes mate

Quote from: mlangstrom on April 25, 2017, 01:29:30 PM

Or to read it a completely different way, he's just sensational when he plays.....

cmg

Quote from: Stefan The Viking (The Moose) on April 25, 2017, 08:01:53 AM
Well done. Always rated him. However his role has been filled by the vastly superior Stefan 'The Viking' Johansen....

...who was Scottish PFA Player of the Year of 2014-15

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: f321ffc on April 25, 2017, 08:17:54 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 25, 2017, 08:09:06 AM

I don't think the Scottish league is quite that good.

064.gif

Never forget your Roots.

We Are Premier League

Just had a look at our stats for the season and tried to compile our 11 that made the largest contribution to the team, you wont like it...

I don think anyone would argue with Button, Ream, Kalas, Fred, 3 wise men in the middle, and Aluko.

That leaves 3:
Malone with 32 starts as LB
Our top goal-scorer 26+4 games
Ayite with 21+7

Marginally outside...
Sess 16+8
Piazon 18+9

Woolly Mammoth

We are as strong as the sum of all the parts, and as strong as our weakest link.
Every player has made a contribution of some kind, that is why we are we're we are.
There are no superegotistic stars in our lineups. Most of them are players players who have won their own battles on the field of play.
They are as one, hence the team spirit. It's a team game. Naturally some players are noted as key players which is understandable, but never forget the the foot soldiers.
If you happen to have been at the battle of Agincourt in 1415. You would know what I mean.

Never forget your Roots.