watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Watching Fulham dismantle Villa and looking forward

Started by Nick Bateman, April 26, 2017, 11:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Bateman

Sadly, I cannot get to every match like our beloved Peabody, and have to rely on the box, as it were, and frankly, Fulham play the BEST football in any division I have seen this season.

It appears we are on a crest of a wave in thrashing 'Uddersfield in front of their cattle, and without tempting fate, one can only see us continuing these performance levels.

Sometimes in a season, a team hits a purple patch, everything 'clicks' and said team becomes insuppressible.  Fulham are such a beast, at this moment and whether we finish 4th, 5th or 6th, every opponent will be dreading to be matched against us.

One word of warning; Wednesday knowing how good we are will be looking to injure a couple of our stars or get any suspended for the final match of the season.  If we have qualified one would suggest playing a reserve string, but with every intention of giving The Owls a hoot of our own.

COYW  049:gif
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

Andy S

I agree it could happen. My suggestion is when the job is done take off a couple but nic they are all vital

toshes mate

But first, the beast has to handle some pesky Bees, by playing the best football they have ever played, just to make sure any pretenders to superior levels of the pyramid know they have a real battle on their hands if they want to win even a solitary point let alone three.

Nick Bateman

It's a shame Sky  have secured the license to screen Championship games - they do the division a disservice, using games to try and steal viewers from a BT Premier League televised match.

Their selective coverage misses so much of a highly competitive division, and the football is superior to that of the bottom half of the PL.  Barely any of Fulham's run-in has been screened, and this week they failed to show the midlands derby between Villa and Harry Rednapp's Birmingham.  What a missed opportunity!

I would like BT to outbid Sky in the next contract talks and offer Championship teams prize money nearer the lucrative £30million+ Sky pay per season to the failing PL clubs.

I would rather watch a high level Championship game with an honest referee and tackling allowed without the histrionics and lamentable gamesmanship seen in the top flight.
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"