watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Thank You

Started by Andy S, April 28, 2017, 11:43:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

082.gif For a lot of clubs the season is over. The players at Fulham have ensured that we go to the last game of the season.  That on its own is a tremendous feat after the disappointments of the last few years. Indeed some very improved performances on the field of play make us proud to support this great club again
If we get the right result tomorrow we will be in the play-offs which will extend our season into May. This would only give the players a month or so off before they return for pre - season training in whatever league we will be. 
The improvement this year has been significant and shows the amount of work put in by people at the club from Shahid Kahn, Slavisa Jokanovich, The Players  and everyone else  right down to doris the tea lady. During this season the people at the club have remained very professional throughout and have not allowed the Chris Martin saga to upset the aim of the club.
I am convinced we are on the verge of something big. Whether that be this year or next I don't know. But thanks to all of you and especially our fantastic  fans

hovewhite

Quote from: Andy S on April 28, 2017, 11:43:24 AM
082.gif For a lot of clubs the season is over. The players at Fulham have ensured that we go to the last game of the season.  That on its own is a tremendous feat after the disappointments of the last few years. Indeed some very improved performances on the field of play make us proud to support this great club again
If we get the right result tomorrow we will be in the play-offs which will extend our season into May. This would only give the players a month or so off before they return for pre - season training in whatever league we will be. 
The improvement this year has been significant and shows the amount of work put in by people at the club from Shahid Kahn, Slavisa Jokanovich, The Players  and everyone else  right down to doris the tea lady. During this season the people at the club have remained very professional throughout and have not allowed the Chris Martin saga to upset the aim of the club.
I am convinced we are on the verge of something big. Whether that be this year or next I don't know. But thanks to all of you and especially our fantastic  fans

100% agree
Great post

toshes mate

I believe SJ, the coaching staff, and the players have worked terrifically hard to make the team what it is and they deserve a torrent of noise at the start of tomorrows game for that simple fact alone.   Last home game and a lot to play for.   Let's make it special.

gezkc

Well said, Andy S!

Regardless of how the next two games go, whether we make the playoffs or not, whether we get promoted or not, we've improved beyond all recognition this year and are playing attractive, attacking football, as well as getting results.

I take my hat off to SJ and the players - they've done us proud this season, however it turns out. It's been a while since I've enjoyed a season as much as this one.

Andy S

Forgot to mention the groundsmen. I think the pitch has remained in excellent condition this year well done to the unsung hero's

e4b

Got to agree with everything you'v said.Good post.