watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

anyone got any finger nails left ?

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, April 28, 2017, 01:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I should be down to my knuckles by kick off.

Biggest game for many a year
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Fulhamfan666

Nope, but then again i never really have fingernails....

Lighthouse

We have won just once in our last 16 home games against them. So we either have no chance or it is about time we break the run. Either way, if you are not at the game. How nervous are you? With the game likely to feature live on the radio. Plus live latest scores on the tv. How will I manage to spend the time. Happy to listen and watch or too nervous to even do that?

Stupid game. Waiting so long for a game like this and then just wanting it to be over.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hopper

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 28, 2017, 02:05:57 PM
We have won just once in our last 16 home games against them.

Ouch, now that's a bad omen.

Mince n Tatties

Got through mine,have now started on the wife's, then it will be the dogs claw's.... Coyw.

Fulham Tup North

Its OK for you lot with tickets. Think off us people stuck Tup North, with nothing to calm us down except Gentleman Jim at about 8 minute's before kickoff!
I will be a wreck come ko!
Might have to go to work tomorrow morning just to stop me thinking about it.
I will also be keeping an eye out on Norwich.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

thebumponleroyshead

We have won just once in our last 16 home games against them. So we either have no chance or it is about time we break the run. Either way, if you are not at the game. How nervous are you? With the game likely to feature live on the radio. Plus live latest scores on the tv. How will I manage to spend the time. Happy to listen and watch or too nervous to even do that?

Stupid game. Waiting so long for a game like this and then just wanting it to be over.

The last sentence echoes my view completely, football messes with your head.
Oh You Lucky People We're the Best Team in The Land

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on April 28, 2017, 03:01:15 PM
Got through mine,have now started on the wife's, then it will be the dogs claw's.... Coyw.
You're lucky you have a dog, I'm on me piles!

CincyFulham1

Fingernails are fine, but I have a huge knot in my stomach.  Plus I have to work third shift at the hospital this weekend and I will be asleep during the match and won't know the result until 6pm EST.

filham

As long as we are three up after ten minutes I will be quite relaxed and able to really enjoy a full 80 minutes of the match.

alexmur

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on April 28, 2017, 01:19:34 PM
I should be down to my knuckles by kick off.

Biggest game for many a year
I've moved on to the wifes lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

alexmur

I'm too nervous to listen to it, have booked a tee time for 3 to distract myself, we usually win if I'm playing golf.

alexmur

Let's hope leeds do everyone a favor and do what they are best at

grandad

Our cats are already in hiding if it goes wrong. They know they will be launched if it does. Over the years our astrocats know when to hide.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fulhamfan666

PokerMatt

On my way up. For some reason I'm quite calm.

At least I was until I opened this thread.

It's always more nerve wracking listening or watching at home anyway. There's that weird thing when you're at the game that you somehow feel like you're in control of the situation.
Follow me: @mattdjourno