https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just a quickie

Started by Andy S, April 28, 2017, 02:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Should we make the play offs is the home game included on the seaso ticket

Southcoastffc

Good question!  Hard to imagine that it is - try emailing the club?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

EastEndWhite

This is from the terms and conditions for season tickets. Although it mentions 2017-18 I would think it's the same for this season. 

2.2 A Season Ticket permits you to occupy at the Match the seat indicated on the Season Ticket or such other alternative seat of equal price as the Club may, from time to time, allocate to you at its reasonable discretion.

Definitions

In these terms and conditions the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:

"Match" means any Football League football match in which the Club participates and that takes place at the Ground during Season 2017-2018.

I would be upset if a playoff match was not included.

Supermitch

Quote from: EastEndWhite on April 28, 2017, 02:25:30 PM
This is from the terms and conditions for season tickets. Although it mentions 2017-18 I would think it's the same for this season. 

2.2 A Season Ticket permits you to occupy at the Match the seat indicated on the Season Ticket or such other alternative seat of equal price as the Club may, from time to time, allocate to you at its reasonable discretion.

Definitions

In these terms and conditions the following words and phrases shall have the following meanings:

"Match" means any Football League football match in which the Club participates and that takes place at the Ground during Season 2017-2018.

I would be upset if a playoff match was not included.

Interesting - I had assumed it is like a Cup match.  I wouldn't be upset if had to pay as long as it not Sheff Wed prices.

IF we get there expect Wembley would be pricey, but worth it to see Fulham there (again).

Thamesbank

I'll be amazed if its included, all of last seasons play off teams charged season ticket holders for home play off tickets:

Brighton £25-£30
Derby £25
Hull £24
Sheffield weds £20

In comparison the final had tickets split into five price bands ranging from £36 to £98.

e4b

I would hope it was included as a thank you if nothing else.So probably wont be.