more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Playoffs

Started by Nathan_ffc, April 28, 2017, 07:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan_ffc

Evening.

Am i right in thinking that a win tomorrow guarantees us playoffs? Our goal difference must mean that regardless of what happens on the final day vs Wednesday, we wont drop below Leeds? I've convinced myself that a win tomorrow secures the playoffs but im not reading it anywhere else.

dannyboi-ffc

Barring a miracle or a disaster in our case, yes a win guarantees it. There's no chance Leeds can overturn that many goals in 1 match.

On the other hand, if Wednesday lose to Ipswich away which isn't impossible. Both us and Leeds win, it will mean Wedensday will face us knowing if Leeds beat Wigan they HAVE to beat us because of their GD.

Likewise if Weds draw and the same thing happens, Leeds will need us to beat Weds. So they need the win as much as we do really because we play eachother

If Leeds lose then it won't matter. 049:gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 28, 2017, 07:33:00 PM
Barring a miracle or a disaster in our case, yes a win guarantees it. There's no chance Leeds can overturn that many goals in 1 match.

On the other hand, if Wednesday lose to Ipswich away which isn't impossible. Both us and Leeds win, it will mean Wedensday will face us knowing if Leeds beat Wigan they HAVE to beat us because of their GD.

Likewise if Weds draw and the same thing happens, Leeds will need us to beat Weds. So they need the win as much as we do really because we play eachother

and if we beat Wednesday and Leeds qualify in 6th, we won't have to face Wednesday in the playoffs!
They are the only team I honestly fear!!
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 28, 2017, 08:04:37 PM
Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on April 28, 2017, 07:33:00 PM

and if we beat Wednesday and Leeds qualify in 6th, we won't have to face Wednesday in the playoffs!
They are the only team I honestly fear!!
COYW

There's a big difference between 'fear' and 'in an ideal world I would least like to face'

The only team to be feared based on recent performances is us so hopefully they show that tomorrow.

COYW!!!!!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

General

Essentially if Leeds don't win or they don't match our result then they'll be out of the running.

Fulhamfan666

This is getting way too confusing haha

Rhys Lightning 63

All this talk about playoffs, let's not forget one important thing. REACHING THE PLAYOFFS MEAN JACK K (poop emoji) IF YOU DO NOT WIN THEM!!! If you don't win them, you may as well finish have finished 7th, because then you earn yourself an extra week of preparation for the next season
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Twig

We're there now let's win it!