watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looking at the Wednesday board

Started by Andy S, April 28, 2017, 09:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy S

Now I know that games are not played on paper but on the pitch and pundits are usually wrong but the Wednesday board are predicting a finish like this:
Reading
Huddersfield
Owls
Fulham
That would suit me as it would mean we play Reading home and away followed by the winner of Sheff Wed against Huddersfield

1wednesday

I think most Wednesday would prefer to avoid Fulham in semi and meet you in the final, there is a belief by some that we could do Fulham as your open play would suit our game.

I'm not so confident in us though we have not been 100% all season make too many silly mistakes to be very confident, but we are looking better with some of our better players returning from injuries.

dannyboi-ffc

Quote from: 1wednesday on April 29, 2017, 04:55:46 AM
I think most Wednesday would prefer to avoid Fulham in semi and meet you in the final, there is a belief by some that we could do Fulham as your open play would suit our game.

I'm not so confident in us though we have not been 100% all season make too many silly mistakes to be very confident, but we are looking better with some of our better players returning from injuries.

I think the feeling should be mutual amongst both sets of fans. Despite being 5th and 6th I think it's very clear we are the 2 best sides of the 5 in the hunt. Without meaning to sound arrogant IF we make the playoffs and it's still an if then I think I'd be nervous against you over 2 legs.

But at Wembley with the size of the pitch, I don't think any of you will be able to cope with us. We don't have a focal point to our team now Martin isn't playing. Your back four won't know who to pick up because our front 3 move all over the place, we probably have 5 of the quickest players in the league and our full backs imo are the 2 best attacking full backs, one scores goals and runs all day long whilst the other is definitely the faster player in the league.

Sorry to seem so confident but the way we are playing I just don't see us losing at Wembley. What makes me even more convinced is that our manager is so focused on the prize ahead and I think he'd respect your quality by having a game plan to stop you. He's the best manager in this league, how he's held everything together after the way Derby & Martin messed around is beyond me.

You are a very very good team and in another season i'd wish you the best of luck in another place at another time but not for the next month lol.

Oh and just because I'm confident of winning at Wembley it doesn't mean I'm ruling out us messing it up in the next 2/4 games. This is Fulham! I'd be delighted if you dropped out for Leeds and that's a big compliment. I can't believe we are both so behind Newcastle and Brighton to be honest
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging