more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford sentiments - sums up how they feel - this is Baszab not nose btw

Started by Baszab, April 29, 2017, 10:43:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

I just received this text from a mad Brentford fan overseas -

I'm going to sleep soon. I just want to honestly wish you the very worst for tomorrow. Keep your phone on silent or temporarily block me if Brentford win, because you know how much I despise Fulham, almost as much as I hate QPR. You know that Brentford have nothing to play for, we are freely scoring, and will have some 5-6000 Brentford fans in the Putney end lauding it over you.
If you win, then you have the budget. You're supposed to beat us. But, I have a feeling you're going to lose. Jota has contributed to 17 goals on his own this year. Vibe is on fire, and I think he's the top scorer in the division this year. Canos is just a younger Jota. And we've conceded just 3 goals in the last 6 games.
Come on Brentford!!!!!

Bill2

EastEndWhite

PokerMatt

Follow me: @mattdjourno

Baszab

My reply was..."1-1 in your cup final"

He didn't think it was funny

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 29, 2017, 02:01:49 PM
After we have drawn with Brentford, because that's my feeling, I sense we will even fail to score from a penalty awarded in our favour. Please can you send me his contact details, as I would like to send this friendly genitalman my commiserations, as his season is over, but ours is far from over.  ⚽️   049:gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.