more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brentford fan's view of the game

Started by Baszab, April 29, 2017, 10:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baszab

Text just received from an overseas Brentford fan -

I'm going to sleep soon. I just want to honestly wish you the very worst for tomorrow. Keep your phone on silent or temporarily block me if Brentford win, because you know how much I despise Fulham, almost as much as I hate QPR. You know that Brentford have nothing to play for, we are freely scoring, and will have some 5-6000 Brentford fans in the Putney end lauding it over you.
If you win, then you have the budget. You're supposed to beat us. But, I have a feeling you're going to lose. Jota has contributed to 17 goals on his own this year. Vibe is on fire, and I think he's the top scorer in the division this year. Canos is just a younger Jota. And we've conceded just 3 goals in the last 6 games.
Come on Brentford!!!!!

filham

I think we are aware that it is not going to be a walk in the park but then the likes of Newcastle and Huddersfield fans must have had similar sentiments and they were playing at home.

Grumpy Worthing White

We need someone to kick Jota off the park, like one of our late great centre backs. 092.gif

Holders

I just had a look at the table and was surprised to see how high they are. One tends to automatically think of Brentford as a small team that habitually frequents the 3rd and 4th Divisions.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria