watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

oh dear...bit of a cock up today.

Started by jarv, April 29, 2017, 05:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Next week, Fulham lose (most likely) how many do Leeds need to win by to catch goal difference.??

Sgt Fulham

I think you overestimate Sheffield Wednesday and underestimate us. I wouldn't say that we're nailed on to lose next week. Look at what we've done to Newcastle, Huddersfield, Reading etc etc etc. Sure they were good at our place but we're a very different animal now, and we realistically have no pressure.

Andy S

This is what happens next week We put out a reserve side are you scared? Well you shouldn't be because so will wednesday

jarv

massive goal difference advantage, should be secure...

Carborundum

We will be fine.  Nailed on for sixth.  Will be curious to see how the other three tackle their opportunity to come third.

The Enclosurite

Best to end the winning run before the play offs.
¡COYW!

gezkc

We've got a +13 goal difference over Leeds, so they need to make up 14 goals to get ahead of us. Eg: If we lose 6-0, they'd have to win by 8. If we lose 3-0, they'd have to win by 11!
In other words, relax - it's not going to happen.

1wednesday

Hi wednesday fan here,firstly congratulations for making the playoffs,Leeds have not got a cat n hells chance of making it now.

As for next week think we will be resting key players, we put a reserve team out against wolves in our last game last season.think we will do the same again.

However our reserves are pretty strong these days, but I think we as a fan base will be happy with 4th or 5th to avoid you in the semi final.

davew

Quote from: 1wednesday on April 29, 2017, 10:59:01 PM
Hi wednesday fan here,firstly congratulations for making the playoffs,Leeds have not got a cat n hells chance of making it now.

As for next week think we will be resting key players, we put a reserve team out against wolves in our last game last season.think we will do the same again.

However our reserves are pretty strong these days, but I think we as a fan base will be happy with 4th or 5th to avoid you in the semi final.
I think we would want to avoid your team too in the semi final, between our teams we will take out the other 2 and we will see you at Wembley!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

1wednesday

I would take playing you guys at Wembley right now if offered, anything can happen over 2 legs in playoffs but do think us and Fulham should be too strong for huds & reading.

davew

Quote from: 1wednesday on April 29, 2017, 11:14:15 PM
I would take playing you guys at Wembley right now if offered, anything can happen over 2 legs in playoffs but do think us and Fulham should be too strong for huds & reading.
So we are in agreement then!!! See you at Wembley as I said earlier!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

1wednesday

Yes I'll tell Carlos it's sorted & not to try next week. :yay: