watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Congratulations

Started by Twig, April 29, 2017, 05:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

To Slavisa, all the lads and everyone associated with this achievement.  Now let's go out and win the playoffs in style. COYW!   

St. Andrews White

A massive achievement given our struggles over the last few seasons! Well done lads!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes well done indeed. We must beat Wednesday next week to ensure we play Reading in play offs.
Wait a minute, let's enjoy the moment, today, no we didn't win, but neither did Leeds. So we matched them. Enjoy the Bank Holiday then it's back to business. So let's saviour the moment.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

FFCFOREVER

Yes.A great season whatever happens now.Some saying on another thread that today was a bit disappointing.How can this be when we did not lose , drew against one of the in form teams and most of all we have all but booked our place in the play offs.Today is a day to celebrate and thats what I will be doing and so should alot if our long suffering fans.We can go to Wednesday next week and play with freedom.Well done lads and COYSW.

Woolly Mammoth

So we are all agreed then, it's time to celebrate.
Let's drink to swimming with bow legged women.
049:gif  :wine: 076.gif 065.gif :yay: 077.gif :beer: 082.gif :drums: :HD: 064.gif

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Supreme, well done Fulham, now let's try and finish the job.

Never forget your Roots.

clanky

Onwards and upwards.

A mixed game today but we are there.

Let's hope we play Reading, nearby rivals, reckon we can turn them over

( PS can we practice taking penalties soon please )

COYW

JoelH5

Get day!! Brentford are 4th in the form table. Not a bad result and a result which gets us what we needed!!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Fulhamfan666

Holders

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on April 29, 2017, 05:51:35 PM
Yes well done indeed. We must beat Wednesday next week to ensure we play Reading in play offs.
Wait a minute, let's enjoy the moment, today, no we didn't win, but neither did Leeds. So we matched them. Enjoy the Bank Holiday then it's back to business. So let's saviour the moment.

I do like your malapropisms.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria