more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Playoff dates

Started by WhiteJC, April 29, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Play-Off Dates

Following Fulham effectively securing a place in the Sky Bet Championship Play-Off places, subject to a goal difference swing, please see below for potential Semi-Final dates.

The first leg of one Semi-Final will be played on Saturday 13th May (5pm), with the other Semi kicking off at 12pm the following day.

The second legs will then take place on Tuesday 16th and Wednesday 17th, respectively, both at 7.45pm.

Third place will face sixth, while fourth takes on fifth. Third and fourth will be away from home first, but who plays on which day is yet to be determined.

There will be an extremely limited number of tickets available for away teams for their respective away legs in the Play-Off Semi Final.

Date confirmation and ticket information will be released in due course.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/april/29/play-off-dates

rusty shackleford

First leg is on my Birthday. Eeeekkk. Important Fulham matches seem to fall on my Birthday! The EL final and Portsmouth away were both on the 12th/13th May as well!

Andy S

Something to do with the time of year you were born Rusty

ron

Hopefully the second leg will prove to be a birthday for all of us ! 

davew

Cheers for that, the final is to be held on Monday 29 May, 2 days after I come back from Spain, hope I will be singing the song recorded in 1975 Viva Le Fulham (lol). Or was it Viva La Fulham?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

ffccornwall

Think it was Viva El Fulham!

General

Quote from: rusty shackleford on April 29, 2017, 10:02:04 PM
First leg is on my Birthday. Eeeekkk. Important Fulham matches seem to fall on my Birthday! The EL final and Portsmouth away were both on the 12th/13th May as well!

Probably has something to do with the fact your birthday coincides with the end of the season.

stevehawkinslidingtackle

Quote from: rusty shackleford on April 29, 2017, 10:02:04 PM

Also has something to do with your mum and dad meeting up in August

Neil D

Why are away tickets going to be 'extremely limited'?  What does this mean in practice?

F(f)CUK

Quote from: davew on April 29, 2017, 10:34:41 PM
Cheers for that, the final is to be held on Monday 29 May, 2 days after I come back from Spain, hope I will be singing the song recorded in 1975 Viva Le Fulham (lol). Or was it Viva La Fulham?
We will need to swap the words around to oh this year we are going to go up viva el Fulham and next year we are going to win the cup.

Burt

29 May is going to be a busy one.

How am I possibly going to fit in celebrating our famous win at Wembley with getting over to the 02 for the Iron Maiden gig?

Pressure...  :dft011:

Holders

Quote from: Burt on April 30, 2017, 09:43:56 AM
29 May is going to be a busy one.

How am I possibly going to fit in celebrating our famous win at Wembley with getting over to the 02 for the Iron Maiden gig?

Pressure...  :dft011:

It's Oak Apple day as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1qi9533Y7s
Non sumus statione ferriviaria