https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

joshua :)

Started by Dodgin, April 29, 2017, 10:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodgin

Joshua knows he is in a fight

Woolly Mammoth

You can say that again, the gloves are off. Plenty of Leather being thrown.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Wingnut

Expected Joshua to win this by KO but I can't see that now. Might be a draw.

EDIT: Should have stuck with the KO prediction.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Dodgin

ron

Battles like that are threatening to long term health. But well done AJ, a magnificent performance against a great opponent

davew

Sounded like a great fight, look forward to watching it in a couple of weeks time.....free!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

dannyboi-ffc

Brilliant fight! Massive respect for both of them. If it was a football match it would have been a draw, neither deserved to lose.

The momentum of the fight seemed to change every couple of rounds. It looked like the experience was going to be the deciding factor but Joshua destroyed him in the 11th round. The ages of 27 and 41 proved a factor in the end but you wouldn't have known he was 41!!!!!

Boxing was the winner today but I agree it's an odd sport. I only watch it cos the Mrs loves it. It can't be good for you to endure so many blows to the head for half hour, especially how hard these guys hit.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

fulhamben

Joshua is a legend. What a fight
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Slaphead in Qatar

Amazing fight. Still think josh should be bought on a bit slowly. Thrown in at deep end last night.swam but could sink next time.

toshes mate

A fantastic fight.  I thought Joshua struggled for what seemed like an eternity after being put down in the sixth.  But that final onslaught in the eleventh was just something else.  But what a clever fighter Klitschko is.  Respect to both of them.

Neil D

I was on the train with a load of boxing fans (not a sport I have any interest in) who were noisy and good-natured (and not very sober).  What surprised me was how well dressed they were - especially the women.  Why?