watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A golden opportunity to make money!

Started by davew, April 29, 2017, 10:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

In my opinion there are only 2 teams to chose from in winning the play off final, us (of course) and Sheff Weds. It is probable but not definite that we won't be playing Wednesday in the semi final and whichever of the other 2 false pretenders we might end up playing in the semi final or final they will not provide any real competition to us. Odds of 7/4 on Fulham and 11/4 on Sheff Weds to be promoted are being offered, ok, if you back both teams you are not going to get rich but if it is a Fulham v Sheff Weds final you can't lose!! Get your money on now, I have!!!  :wine:
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on April 29, 2017, 10:53:07 PM
In my opinion there are only 2 teams to chose from in winning the play off final, us (of course) and Sheff Weds. It is probable but not definite that we won't be playing Wednesday in the semi final and whichever of the other 2 false pretenders we might end up playing in the semi final or final they will not provide any real competition to us. Odds of 7/4 on Fulham and 11/4 on Sheff Weds to be promoted are being offered, ok, if you back both teams you are not going to get rich but if it is a Fulham v Sheff Weds final you can't lose!! Get your money on now, I have!!!  :wine:

But you would only spend your winnings on Gin.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)