watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Am I the only who thinks that just maybe

Started by fulhamben, April 30, 2017, 12:21:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamben

A 14 goal swing just isn't enough. How fulhamish would it be to blow this.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

1wednesday

Don't worry mate we will play our reserves or subs which will probably mean Rhodes Forestieri & Winnall up front,lol

AlexW132

Look at what Garry Monk has posted on Twitter. He's clearly given up.

1wednesday

Quote from: Statto on April 30, 2017, 01:01:15 AM
Quote from: 1wednesday on April 30, 2017, 12:27:18 AM
Don't worry mate we will play our reserves or subs which will probably mean Rhodes Forestieri & Winnall up front,lol

Surely the greatest mystery of the 21st century so far is how you have those strikers at your  disposal whilst we have one, Chris Martin, who doesn't even want to play for us, and yet we've scored astronomically more goals than you

Not sure we know our best 11 we have so many forwards all capable players but don't know the best combo & don't really play to their strengths, we play quite a reserved game compared to how we played last season, that's why as a fan base we have been frustrated with how we play.

jeremyfulham

Think you are like me have supported us too long ..not counting chickens !!!!!!!!

Twig

Yes I think you probably are the only one. We are in the playoffs end of.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fulhamben on April 30, 2017, 12:21:15 AM

You are most definitely the only one, not just on this planet, but the whole Universe and beyond. In this life and the next.    1500.gif   051
Time you made another Doctors appointment.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Neil D

Fortunately, Wednesday have also secured their play-off spot so both clubs will field largely second string sides and the inevitable draw will ensue.  Chris Martin will start.

Carborundum

I won't be surprised if some strange things happen next weekend as the other three teams assess their preferred position in the secure knowledge that finishing third gets Fulham.  But a goal swing of this proportion won't happen.  If I were a betting man an accumulator on Wednesday, Huddersfield and Reading to lose would hold appeal.

Riversider

Reading will lose to Burton, Wednesday will beat us , leaving Reading and Huddersfield to play each other, which is what they both want,
Leaving us the task of facing Wednesday over two legs, with the winner being the strong favourite to go up

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: fulhamben on April 30, 2017, 12:21:15 AM

I bet you've got a poster of "the Chuckle Brothers" on your bedroom wall.

:005:

1wednesday

Quote from: Riversider on April 30, 2017, 08:10:53 AM
Reading will lose to Burton, Wednesday will beat us , leaving Reading and Huddersfield to play each other, which is what they both want,
Leaving us the task of facing Wednesday over two legs, with the winner being the strong favourite to go up

Has Stam, Wagner & Carvehal told you that otherwise how would you know?.

Mince n Tatties

There coming to take you away ha ha hee hee ho ho,to the happy farm,where pixies dance at the bottom of the garden and all the houses are made of marshmallow..

bobbo

Pull yerself together Ben - we're gonna beat Wednesday anyway
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Fulham Tup North

Not sure we know our best 11
[/quote]

If you don't know your best 11 after 45 games, I would be a little concerned!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

1wednesday

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on April 30, 2017, 10:25:42 AM

Not sure we know our best 11

If you don't know your best 11 after 45 games, I would be a little concerned!
[/quote]

We probably have too many options certainly up front and 2 of the strikers only joined at the end of January, with injuries etc we certainly don't know the best pairing up front, but all are fit now which gives us loads of options I.e Rhodes and Forestieri coming off the bench in last few games.

Definitely nothing to be concerned about in fact quite exciting now that most of our players are back playing and that's showing in the results we have had last six games, it's no coincidence that Gary hooper and Kieron lee are back playing that we are now winning.

filham

Can anyone remember two 7-0 victories in the Championship on the same day, until someone pops up with a positive answer I will continue to think we are in the play offs.

By the way, if somehow Leeds were to make up the 13 goal difference on us I think they would still need one more goal as if points and goal differences are equal then goals scored comes into the reckoning. Leeds have scored but sixty goals compared to our 83.

1wednesday

Quote from: filham on April 30, 2017, 10:43:16 AM
Can anyone remember two 7-0 victories in the Championship on the same day, until someone pops up with a positive answer I will continue to think we are in the play offs.

By the way, if somehow Leeds were to make up the 13 goal difference on us I think they would still need one more goal as if points and goal differences are equal then goals scored comes into the reckoning. Leeds have scored but sixty goals compared to our 83.

"Its a funny old game"

Artful Dodger

I would have to assume there was some match rigging going on for a 14 goal swing to occur! Lets say we lost by 2 goals - Leeds would have to win 12-0 and not even their bent chairman couldn't find that a bit fishy!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae