watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The championship relegation battle

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 30, 2017, 08:53:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Blackburn, Forest or Birmingham one of these 3 is for the drop next week.....3 big clubs.... Burton have managed to stay in the league....who do you think will be playing league 1 next season?

Nero

well if forest go down we can try and get assombolonga on the cheap

WhiteJC

Blackburn, then their owners might realise they need to invest in their club, whoever goes down it'll be tough on their supporters, grace of god and all that

Burt

Mince n Tatties

Thought that was a bit out of order Huddersfield made 10 changes handing Brum victory,shouldn't think the other sides down there will be too pleased.
But that's their prerogative I suppose.

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: WhiteJC on April 30, 2017, 09:04:02 AM
Blackburn, then their owners might realise they need to invest in their club, whoever goes down it'll be tough on their supporters, grace of god and all that

Agreed Blackburn, because of the Venky family

General

Can I just say I love the fact Burton have stayed up - in particular because of the impact I know Lasse Vigen Christensen and Cauley have had in securing their league status - a huge testament to the two of them.

Fulham FC Jim

I remember Fulham benefiting from Liverpool fielding a weakened team against us before their European Final in a game that we were desperate to win to avoid relegation. We won 1-0 which eventually resulted in Sheff Utd. being relegated and their manager Neil Warnock being none to pleased with Liverpool.  I expect Fulham to make a number changes for next week against Sheff Wed. It goes on. Managers have to prioritise their own teams.

Milo

Inspired move by the Americans to move LVC/Cauley there.

They took points off our main rivals at a critical part of the season.

cookieg

Quote from: Burt on April 30, 2017, 09:44:44 AM
My wife is a brummy so...  049:gif

So they're the ones to go.....???

bill taylors apprentice

The Old Count

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 30, 2017, 12:13:21 PM
Birmingham!

Just don't like em!

Birmingham - Especially as they seem to be the media's Championship darling now old wobbly's gone there.

grandad

Quote from: The Old Count on April 30, 2017, 12:50:04 PM
Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on April 30, 2017, 12:13:21 PM
Birmingham!

Just don't like em!

Birmingham - Especially as they seem to be the media's Championship darling now old wobbly's gone there.

:plus one:
Twitcher will have to accept the size of the brown envelopes are smaller in League 1.
Where there's a will there's a wife

filham

Quote from: General on April 30, 2017, 10:22:35 AM
Can I just say I love the fact Burton have stayed up - in particular because of the impact I know Lasse Vigen Christensen and Cauley have had in securing their league status - a huge testament to the two of them.
Well done LVC and Cauley, I wonder if they will be with us next season or will seek a permanent move to Burton.

AlexW132

I hate Brum but I think it'll be Forest to go.