more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

( Hypothetical )You are Gary Monk manager of Leeds United

Started by Andy S, May 01, 2017, 12:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nose

Quote from: Andy S on May 01, 2017, 12:10:09 AM
Well here you are where everyone believes you have given up the fight for the play offs. Your opponents Wigan are already relegated. They are already thinking about their holiday. Fulham believe they are already in the Play offs and rest a lot of players. They are playing Sheffield Wednesday away and could easily be beaten by two or three goals You have two choices. Do you lay down and die? or do you go for it telling your players you will review it at half time. They are playing for their season.

What do you tell them?

Fulham are losing 2-0 at HT while you are winning 5-0. You need another 7 goals to make the playoffs, less if Fulham concede more

Could this be happening?

if i was leeds I would go for it big time and hope we collapse.

i do not see that being realistic but if you give up you lose.... so they have no reason not to give it a go.

G_Gribby

If I was Gary Monk I would do the jump from Putney Bridge.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.

ffc73

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39770835

Leeds planning to refund season ticket holders as they have not made the playoffs......

bobbo

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on May 01, 2017, 03:22:12 AM
Goal difference will not come in to the equation, because Fulham will not lose to Wednesday.
you are so right woolly we are gonna beat Wednesday, get in front early and that will put pay to their despicable tactics the employed at the cottage.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Andy S

I think if we put out our strongest team we will beat Wednesday. Coyw

AlexW132

I have posted this a million times already, but Garry Monk has already conceded defeat on Twitter, and club is doing refunds. Players will be unmotivated, We won't lose by more than 2 if we do, relax.

Mince n Tatties

I think that those of you  who have an inkling that Leeds
have any chance of turning this around,should go straight away and book in for rehab...lol

Southcoastffc

Quote from: FFC73 on May 01, 2017, 03:12:40 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39770835

Leeds planning to refund season ticket holders as they have not made the playoffs......
To be clear , they are honouring a PREVIOUS commitment. It's tantamount to admitting that they won't make a 14 goal turn-around.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

If this weekend Leeds win by a landslide, and Fulham lose by a landslide. Then we don't deserve to be in the play offs, simple as that. But that scenario is never ever going to happen, and if anyone is still not convinced that we are safe from being overtaken on goal difference, needs to book into the Funny Farm asap.
I would like to see us finish the job and win at Hillsborough on Sunday, just to let them know who the govenors are.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

WhiteJC

although they are relegated I think that Wigan will want to put on a show for their fans, remember they still have to sell season tickets