watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Peter Kay's Carshare.

Started by Mince n Tatties, May 02, 2017, 12:12:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

The finale tonight if anyone has been watching it at all.
I put this young man right up there with his idol Ronnie Barker,he really is talented chap.

westcliff white

I like Peter Kaye but have found it hard to like the Car Share thiny. He is though a very talented chap
Every day is a Fulham day

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 02, 2017, 12:12:27 PM
I put this young man right up there with his idol Ronnie Barker,he really is talented chap.
I have watched them all (4) on the iPlayer.  I thought it odd that you could watch them BEFORE they were broadcast on TV?  We have a 'Pizza' night Saturday and watched the lot, then put on the DVD of Series one.
Still funny.  Simple idea, well executed.
Two talented actors.  I did like the Monkey Park one when he said "This is like some Sh&t Comedy"!!
Hope they make more.  :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Sir Alec of good Stock

Fantastically written.

The last episode with the monkey was genius especially when it was sitting in the back of the car wearing a safety belt.

Holders

Quote from: Sir Alec of good Stock on May 02, 2017, 12:54:40 PM
Fantastically written.

The last episode with the monkey was genius especially when it was sitting in the back of the car wearing a safety belt.

Totally!

Was that the last one then?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Mince n Tatties

Sian Gibson who stars with him was his best mate at college,he phoned her up before series 1 and asked if she wanted to be in it.

Mince n Tatties

He just said on News that's it there will be no more.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on May 02, 2017, 12:51:21 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on May 02, 2017, 12:12:27 PM
I have watched them all (4) on the iPlayer.  I thought it odd that you could watch them BEFORE they were broadcast on TV?  We have a 'Pizza' night Saturday and watched the lot, then put on the DVD of Series one.
Still funny.  Simple idea, well executed.
Two talented actors.  I did like the Monkey Park one when he said "This is like some Sh&t Comedy"!!
Hope they make more.  :)

Its his facial expressions that get me going,like when she was on about doggin in the first series, my wife was on the lounge floor in hysterics ...Brilliant

Lighthouse

Last episode broadcast tonight although as has been mentioned already on line since the series began. Kay announced that there will be no more and no Christmas special. Best get out at the top.

All the series were very good but I can see it running out of ideas. The monkey one was a bit of a stretch.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HamsterWheel

Had to send before they ran out of things to do in a car.... doubt many would want to see his lardy bum bouncing up and down!
Somehow I found this series a bit laboured, especially the last one. So glad they're not continuing.

nose

I have never liked Peter Kaye, although he is clearly talented
However
I love car share and feel  the series has suited him perfectly. the portrayl by sian is brilliant and deserves to be recognised nut I am pleased that is the end of it. I suspect it would struggle for another series. But really loved it the monkey was a stroke of genius.

Neil D

Inspired by this thread i decided to watch Ep 1 of Series 2 on iPlayer.  The absence of English subtitles didn't help but this was 13 minutes of my life I will never get back.

e4b

I think it is excellent.Gentle humor which can crack you up. Doesn't have to be in your face to be funny!

Mince n Tatties

What  a sad ending... :012:

SG

We love it. Brilliant writing and acting