watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Playoff Dates Confirmed - Saturday & Tuesday

Started by lomotd, May 02, 2017, 01:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lomotd

Following Fulham effectively securing a place in the Sky Bet Championship Play-Off places, the EFL has now confirmed Semi-Final dates.*

As the Whites can finish no higher than sixth, the first leg of our Semi-Final will be played on Saturday 13th May (5.30pm) at Craven Cottage.

The second leg will then take place on Tuesday 16th May at 7.45pm. We will face whoever finishes third.

There will be an extremely limited number of tickets available for away teams for their respective away legs in the Play-Off Semi Final.

Ticket information will be released in due course.

*In the event there is a huge goal difference swing and Leeds United finish in sixth place and Sheffield Wednesday or Huddersfield Town finish in third, ties would be revised to ensure this fixture took place on Sunday 14th and Wednesday 17th May.
http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/may/02/semi-final-confirmation

On a purely selfish note, these were the best dates for me!

hongkongfulham

Hi all, I am going to be in London for the first time in ages for the game on the 13th and am dying for a pair of tickets. Happy to pay a good fee for them if anyone knows of any going so please send me a message if you can help me out! Will be in london from the 5th to collect/pay!!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Riversider

Suits me but sure as hell won't suit the Met Police !
Regardless of what the club says about "limited" away tickets, there will almost certainly be 5000 or more Wednesday fans (if it turns out to be them) filling all the Fulham pubs from mid day onwards ,
The only way to prevent this would be to leave a couple of sections empty ! But would the club be prepared to do that,
Which ever club we play , 5.30pm at The Cottage on a Saturday , don't think any fan could want for a better play off situation.

Dixie

I think i'm going to completely miss the first leg! Will be in Croatia trying to get from Hvar island to Split airport!! Sunday would have been perfect for me

Oh well, i booked the 29th about 3 months ago - i was feeling optimistic. Still am :)
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!

Riversider

Quote from: hongkongfulham on May 02, 2017, 01:39:40 PM
Hi all, I am going to be in London for the first time in ages for the game on the 13th and am dying for a pair of tickets. Happy to pay a good fee for them if anyone knows of any going so please send me a message if you can help me out! Will be in london from the 5th to collect/pay!!!

Lots of people will help you out nearer the time no need to pay above face value though.

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Riversider on May 02, 2017, 01:44:16 PM
Quote from: hongkongfulham on May 02, 2017, 01:39:40 PM

Lots of people will help you out nearer the time no need to pay above face value though.

Thanks Riversider, probably just excited so jumping the gun as I fly on the 14th so being there for the game was a massive lottery.

Mince n Tatties

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Arthur

Quote from: Riversider on May 02, 2017, 01:42:33 PM
Suits me but sure as hell won't suit the Met Police !
Regardless of what the club says about "limited" away tickets, there will almost certainly be 5000 or more Wednesday fans (if it turns out to be them) filling all the Fulham pubs from mid day onwards ,
The only way to prevent this would be to leave a couple of sections empty ! But would the club be prepared to do that,
Which ever club we play , 5.30pm at The Cottage on a Saturday , don't think any fan could want for a better play off situation.

I interpret the article to mean that the Football League - not the Club - will decide upon the number of tickets we can offer to our opponents. I can foresee that no seats are sold in the section(s) directly behind the goal and seats in the neutral zone do not go on general sale.

It is unlikely, in my view, that upwards of 5000 Sheffield fans would travel when only half that number actually have a ticket.

filham

The final Championship games ere on Sunday so the clubs have five days to receive ticket requests, give priority to season ticket holders and post tickets.
How is this going to be handled.
I am particularly worried because I am away on holiday the five days before the match.

Dodgin

Already booked a  local concert, will join my wife at the interval.

rvFFC

Does anyone know when tickets are on sale?

rweller86

Quote from: SuperFulham323 on May 02, 2017, 04:57:36 PM
Probably once it is confirmed mathematically and when we know who we are playing!
@rweller

Carborundum

Im expecting it to be this week, before the identity of our opponents is known.  A Wednesday supporting colleague tells me that tickets for their home leg are on sale despite the timing of the game being uncertain.

If seats are to be held for season ticket holders for a day or so, I'm struggling to see how everything gets done mailed out and received within five days.  We can't all pick them up from the kiosks before the match.  So starting the process for season ticket holders this week makes sense.

At a push the club could decide to gift season ticket holders their seats for this game. Would make things administratively easier.  Go on FFC.  Make my day.

Arthur

Do season ticket holders require to be sent a paper ticket? The Club has the means by which to validate our existing cards for further fixtures.

Going by the statement released earlier, it seems to me that no tickets will go on general sale. If so, can season tickets holders and members expect to be permitted to purchase two tickets? To restrict sales to one ticket per person would surely risk there being several thousand unsold seats in the home sections - a situation that the Club must be keen to avoid.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Carborundum on May 02, 2017, 05:14:22 PM
Im expecting it to be this week, before the identity of our opponents is known.  A Wednesday supporting colleague tells me that tickets for their home leg are on sale despite the timing of the game being uncertain.

If seats are to be held for season ticket holders for a day or so, I'm struggling to see how everything gets done mailed out and received within five days.  We can't all pick them up from the kiosks before the match.  So starting the process for season ticket holders this week makes sense.

At a push the club could decide to gift season ticket holders their seats for this game. Would make things administratively easier.  Go on FFC.  Make my day.
:plus one:  What a sensible chap you are!
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

I am going to contact the Club and mention my past family connection, it worked in 1975 but sadly Tommy Trinder is no longer around to help! I would do almost anything to go and see the playoffs!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Quote from: Carborundum on May 02, 2017, 05:14:22 PM

Can't see the cub giving season ticket holders a free match, a good few thousand pounds involved there.

However I see no reason why they shouldn't make it known they will accept season ticket holder applications right away, before the opponents are named, and simply add the match to their plastic card.